Du willst Teil der Revolution im Versicherungswesen sein?
Du bist fasziniert von neuen Technologien und ihren Auswirkungen auf den Versicherungsbereich? Du willst mit dabei sein, wenn die etablierte Versicherungswirtschaft in Deutschland und im Ausland fundamental verändert wird?
Wir sind ein solide finanziertes InsurTech Start-up mit einem erstklassigen Gründungsteam aus etablierten Fintech Entrepreneurs und führenden Versicherungsexperten. Leidenschaft, Einfachheit, Schnelligkeit, Flexibilität und Transparenz - das sind Kernwerte unseres Unternehmens, das wir gemeinsam mit Dir aufbauen wollen.
Worum es geht. As a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) / DevOps Engineer (m/f/d), you will play a key role building and designing our base infrastructure as well as supporting our development team to build a great product. You will have an impact on guiding and designing modern, auto-scaling, automated infrastructure and architecture.
- Enhance and maintain our infrastructure and orchestration platform
- Support our engineering team to automate the application lifecycle through building, testing, staging and deploying by using DevOps and Continuous Delivery/Deployment best practices
- Develop effective monitoring and monitoring tools, response to incidents
- Identify and address reliability and security risks of our services
- Participate in discussions about the technical roadmap
- Document our systems and services
Unser Angebot an dich.Sustainability. Insurance is our expertise, climate protection is our passion. And that's why our employees are given additional Green Leave days to do volunteer work. Furthermore, our office is climate-neutral, our electricity is green, the Christmas tree is replanted and we are always looking for new ways to improve.
Diversity. An international team with experienced colleagues from more than 25 nations. We continue to work hard on ourselves to make our team even more diverse - because we are convinced that only different perspectives can lead to a really good result.
Flexibility - Yes, please. Your job takes up a large part of your time. So you should also decide where and when exactly you work. We enable flexible working time models and generous home office arrangements even after the Corona pandemic.
Moving? No problem. We offer you visa support and financial assistance for relocation - for a facilitated start in Germany.
Stay healthy. With a discounted Urban Sports Club membership and the Humanoo App we help you to stay physically and mentally fit.
Worth cash money. We give you a share in the company's success through our employee participation program. In addition, we will make a 20% additional payment to your company pension scheme.
The classics. Ergonomic chairs and height-adjustable tables, a modern office in beautiful Berlin-Kreuzberg, team events, cultural lunches and a fridge full of cold soft drinks are just some of the classically meaningful benefits we offer.
Was du mitbringst.Our engineering teams are literally at the core of everything we do … we are after all building an insurance company from the ground up! We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) / DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) at Coya to play a leading role in our journey to revolutionise the insurance world.
While we are looking for someone who has a range of technical skills, we are also looking for someone that does the small things really well:
- Whatever the task that you take on you see it through
- You have fun with your work and with your co-workers
- You care about how your work and attitude affects those around you.
- You understand that communication is the biggest responsibility of your job as a developer and the one you’re least likely to get right unless you focus on it.
- You are good at what you do but also don't mind admitting where you can improve
- You want to build a highly automated infrastructure
- 3+years hands-on experience
- Experience with infrastructure as code in Terraform
- Hands-on experience with cloud providers and scalable infrastructure, experience with AWS strongly preferred (EKS, RDS…)
- Hands-on experience with container technologies
- Experience with system monitoring and logging (we use Prometheus, ELK, Sentry)
- Experience with CI/CD infrastructure and pipelines (we use Buildkite & Kustomize)
- Basic experience with Shell scripting and Python
- You love working with and learning new technologies and architectures
- Experience with JVM deployments and certification processes is a plus
- Experience with Kafka deployments is a plus
- You’re able to work in an English-speaking work environment