Enabling Better Organizations.Personio ist ein schnell wachsendes und in München gegründetes HR SaaS Start-up. Es bietet eine ganzheitliche Softwarelösung für die Bereiche im HR und Bewerbermanagement, die insbesondere für Unternehmen mit einer Größe von 10 bis 1000 Angestellten konzipiert wurde. Schon heute spielt Personio eine entscheidende Rolle, den alltäglichen operativen Betrieb von mehr als 700 HR Teams effizienter und transparenter zu gestalten. Wir sind ein mit viel Spaß agierendes internationales Team, dessen Ziel es ist die führende HR Plattform in Europa aufzubauen.
BeschreibungPersonio is looking for experienced Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) with innovative problem-solving skills fueled by a desire to help design, build, and scale our infrastructure.
Your main responsibilities in a nutshell:
- You will develop and implement automated solutions within our environment that allows our infrastructure to scale on-demand
- You will also enable our engineering teams to own the reliability, scalability, automation, uptime and availability of our application by sharing your cloud platform expertise and developing the required tools
- Our ideal candidate has not only the technical expertise but also the collaborative spirit and can pair with other engineering teams to build and scale their applications on our platform
- Design, build, and maintain our orchestrated infrastructure on our cloud platforms
- Contribute in architectural discussions and provide documentation for security reviews
- Automate from A to Z using for example: , Ansible, lambda functions, etc.
- Monitor our platform using logs, metrics, tracing, amongst other observability stacks such as ELK, Prometheus, and NewRelic
- Excellent written, social communication, and documentation skills
- 8+ years experience in either Debian and RedHat based *nix systems
- 5+ years experience with popular cloud providers (, GCP, Azure)
- 3+ years working in agile environments as an SRE, or related ‘DevOps’ role
- Systematic problem solving/debugging skills, coupled with a strong sense of ownership
- Production experience with
- Experience with config management tools (Salt, Ansible, Puppet)
- Experience with CI/CD automation tools (Jenkins/GitLabCI)
- Experience with at least 1 scripting language (Python, Ruby, )
- Strong knowledge of either MySQL/MariaDB/PostgreSQL
- Strong knowledge of modern application/infrastructure monitoring concepts
- Ability to work independently in a result-oriented way
- Willing to relocate to Munich permanently
- Experience with Infrastructure Automation (, Cloudformation)
- Experience with container orchestration (, Swarm)
- Experience in building distributed systems from scratch
- Experience in performance tuning SQL databases
- Experience with compliance laws relating to GDPR
- Experience in public speaking and tech blogging
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks.
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Full responsibility for your area
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more.
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich
- Flexible home office regulation
- Lightning-fast electric scooter of your choice as a "company car" (www.unumotors.com) or additional payment for MVV ticket
- Delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- Relocation support and 28 paid vacation days
- Weekly German language courses
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast growing company ($14.3M funding acquired to date)