About usWe offer the next generation eCommerce platform - API and cloud based, highly scalable and on every channel. We put outstanding tech knowledge and enthusiasm in a modern, friendly and family oriented environment.
commercetools was founded in 2006 and we have offices in Germany (Munich, Berlin and Jena), the Netherlands (Amsterdam), the US (Durham, North Carolina) and from 2019 also in UK (London) and the APAC region (Singapore). We are one of the world's leading providers of cloud-based eCommerce technology. Our highly available, omnichannel platform enables implementation of complex retail models across all sales channels. The extensive API connects existing processes and technologies flexibly. We offer sustainable solutions for both B2C and B2B retailers. Since 2014 commercetools is a subsidiary of REWE Group. Some of our customers are Carhartt, Merkur, REWE and Medimax.
Join our vision in becoming the number one eCommerce company!
Automate the automation - with passion and quality. In our cloud native world, you have access regardless of where the software runs. It's your task to design this world, where not only features get shipped faster, but also issues are avoided proactively. You are responsive to business demands and eager to choose the right tools and technology - because "milliseconds matter". Join our global team and work together with smart colleagues from Germany, US and APAC!
About your new role
- Automating the growth of our platform
- Eliminating toil by creating better tools and internal services
- Unifying the infrastructure across multiple clouds and regions
- Simplifying incident response and minimizing the impact by creating runbooks and self-healing services.
- Taking part in on-call rotation (with the worldwide distributed team) for production systems
- Contributing to open-source projects and creating new ones
Skills & Requirements
- Solid experience as a Site Reliability Engineer, Systems Engineer or Software Engineer in an international team.
- Strong skills in both Golang and at least one other major programming language.
- Proficient in Kubernetes API, Operator Pattern.
- Experience with AWS and/or Google Cloud APIs
- Understanding of CI/CD and GitOps
- The mentality to share and the aspiration to constantly improve yourself and learn new things
- Fluent English to work in an international, distributed, cross-functional teamGreat team player & reliable colleague
This is how we work
commercetools is living a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If your job profile aligns with our technical requirements, business needs and company culture, we encourage you to apply. We will assess your competencies, learning ability and passion and not your age, race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, familial status, genetics or disability.
Mindset. Modern methodologies and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture.
Product. Together we create an extendable, highly scalable product with state of the art technologies. Let’s develop something with impact.
Growth. Learn from each other and benefit from the knowledge we concentrate in a healthy growing company.
Environment. Flexible and family friendly environment, bright and good accessible offices, modern soft- and hardware.
Flexibility. Morning person or night owl? Need to pick up your kids from kindergarten? We believe in outcome and motivated employees rather than feeling stuck in the office.
Contact informationDo you have any questions regarding the role, our company, culture or work environment? Feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition Manager Janosch Fingerhut (+49172 2631438)!