We are heycar.
heycar wants to change the way customers find and buy their next car. We are a fast-growing start-up in the center of Berlin that strives to break up the car buying market. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space. We have established an independent, agile and deeply entrepreneurial culture whilst being backed by major automotive players. Our team of highly motivated digital experts is embracing the opportunity of challenging our market’s status quo.
Who we are looking for
- You have 5+ years of experience working as a SRE/DevOps Engineer.
- You are experienced in managing Kubernetes clusters in production with live traffic
- You have good understanding of HTTP , TCP , SSL/TLS and DNS
- You are familiar with tools for system provisioning, configuration and management like Terraform.
- You are skilled with at least one programming language and know basic shell scripting
- You have previous experience with managing AWS accounts and organisation.
- You have the knowledge of various aspects of service design: including messaging protocols & behavior, caching strategies and software design practices
- You’re open-minded team player
What you will do
- You will work with the heycar engineering team daily to ensure scalability and reliability of our solutions
- You will increase instrumentation and automation in all aspects of day to day operations for heycar
- You will troubleshoot and resolve any issues occurring in production ensuring the maximum uptime for our customers
- You will manage our Kubernetes clusters, terraform automated provisioning infrastructure, and build systems (CD/CI)
- You will design, implement or host new solutions to improve the reliability and resilience of the systems in production
- You will participate in on-call rotation and organize predicted traffic spikes loads with the marketing team (e.g.: tv-campaigns, seasons, events)
What we have to offer.
The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
An experienced international team of brand and start-up pros who truly make a difference
Working with state-of-the-art technology
Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit.
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so, we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Smita Malviya.