Who we are
Klarna’s mission is to free people from all the meaningless time spent managing money and purchases, so they can do more of what they love. Every day at Klarna we help consumers, merchants, and partners to explore just how smoooth the modern purchase experience can be. Our position at the crossroads of payments, consumer financing, ecommerce and banking means we are uniquely positioned to do this. There is no label for what we do.
Klarna was born in Stockholm in 2005 and today has 2500 employees working across Europe and the US. We currently serve 60 million consumers, work together with 130,000 merchants and process more than a million payment transactions a day. We are growing at 40% year on year and our investors include Visa, Atomico, Sequoia Capital, Permira and Bestseller group/ Anders Holsch Povlsen. We have strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, such as ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Zara, Lufthansa and Spotify.
In Klarna the Fraud Loss recovery team’s job is to investigate and proactively minimize the criminal behaviours that Klarna, our consumers and our merchants potentially are facing. We do so, not only by analyzing data and research suspicious and confirmed fraudulent transactions, but also by always having our eyes and ears open to what is going on in the industry. The team puts great emphasis in both reducing fraud online and prevent fraud from being committed, and want to make sure that each and every errand and trend is reduced and resolved.
Your chance to outsmart some bad guys.
The Fraud Loss Recovery team is now looking for a team member to strengthen Klarna’s defence of criminal activities. As a Service Specialist, you will have a role of quality assuring and influence existing and new processes for card fraud, identity theft and other emerging trends. Tasks include research of criminal behaviour, root cause analysis of incoming errands and decision making on potential findings. You will also have a role of producing required documentation in line with criminal activities, set business requirements and perform controls.
You should get in touch with us if you:
- Are a solution oriented and street smart person with an interest in risk, law proceedings and e-commerce.
- Always put great emphasis on quality, details and enjoy a structured way of working.
- Are accurate, a true team player and thrive when working in a highly challenging environment.
- Have a technical interest and are used to communicating with people cross-functional
- To succeed in the role you need to have:
- A strong ability to process large sets of information and detect anomalies.
- German or dutch language skills are required as well as english skills, additional language competence is a merit.
- Great networking skills and the ability to take initiatives.
- A strong drive and ability to work in a highly dynamic workplace.
Please submit your CV and cover letter in English. We recommend to apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously.
Stockholm, Sweden (no relocation or visa support provided for this position)