Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RoleAt Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe! Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
We are looking for a Service Designer for our Payroll tribe who will bring a creative, human-centered process, to improve and design new services through collaborative methods that engage both customers and service delivery teams.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Understanding and mapping the Payroll service experiences of all our customers along the value chain.
- Working closely with user researchers and experts to drive the discovery efforts around Payroll focused topics with technical and compliant complexity.
- Facilitating collaborative sessions with multidisciplinary teams and actively partnering with all relevant stakeholders.
- Communicating and envisioning concepts and leading discussions to improve outcomes from a user-centered, system, and business perspective.
- Support teams to develop practices and rituals to design user-centered services and elevate our system thinking.
What you need to succeed
- You have at least 4 years of experience in Service Design on B2B SaaS solutions.
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates your experience in human-centered and service design, as well as in depth experience in design thinking and methodologies
- You have an advanced understanding of information architecture
- You know how to build workflows and processes that foster a high level of quality and refinement on design outcomes
- You have experience engaging with Customer Service and Operations teams as internal customers
- Ability to work within a self-directed and proactive culture
- You are business-fluent in written and spoken English (German and/or Spanish is a plus)
- Experience working in a regulated environment (Banking, Insurance, Taxation, etc) preferred but not essential
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility