Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
What we are looking for
We are searching for a Service Delivery Specialist to join our Office Services Team for 20 hours per week in our new office in Gießen.
What you will do
Office Services create the framework and opportunity to create the worlds best work environment. We aim to create an experience that inspires and make the employee as productive as possible by giving a smoooth and seamless solution to all workplace related issues.
- General office organization and administrative tasks
- Organizing internal and external events
- Take care of employee benefits and are constantly expanding the offer
- Monitoring of the cleaning company
- Dealing with several employee inquiries and supporting them in administration needs
- Reception service in exchange
- Doing on-call service in exchange
Who you are
Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
You should have
- Commercial education (additional experience experience in gastronomy will be a plus)
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures in general
- Strong organizational planning skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Responsibility, teamwork, initiative and service focus are prerequisite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
Employment starts on by the earliest entry date possible, as part time with 20 hours/week.
How to apply
Apply with your CV and cover letter with your salary expectations.
Please apply as soon as possible as interviews will be held continuously.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +2,500 people from 90 nationalities.