Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 200,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 3500+ employees from 90 nationalities.
Are you passionate about customer experience, data analysis and controlling? Do you love working in a high-speed environment with KPIs and improvement opportunities? Are you an engaged problem solver who is able to decide and act fast?
Sounds like you? Great, keep on reading as we have the perfect opportunity for you. We are looking for a Service Delivery Specialist to join the Consumer Operations Realtime Analyst team.
What you will do
Everyday, thousands of our customers globally contact Klarna with different queries and situations that require our focused attention. It is important for our service agents and processes to go above and beyond expectations to ensure our customers receive extraordinary service in every single contact. As Service Delivery Specialist for Consumer Operations Realtime Management, you will be responsible for coordinating the live delivery of Klarna’s outsourcing suppliers plus the reporting to internal Stakeholders.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Daily contact with Klarna’s outsourcing suppliers regarding e.g. any fluctuation in forecast, distributing volumes between the Klarna outsourcing suppliers and review capacity planning
- Analyze different data points on a daily basis to identify trends and improvement opportunities.
- Manage and support Klarna’s outsourcing suppliers to ensure they meet the agreed KPIs together with the operational stakeholders.
- Coordinate downtimes and other impacts to ensure customer service availability
In this role, you will need to be both hands-on to be on top of all details as well as good at strategy to drive improvements in performance. An important success factor of your journey with us is that you are able to collaborate with several stakeholders (internally and externally) and that you make data-driven decisions. With your initiatives we can be sure that we continuously improve our service standards in order to deliver remarkable service operations.
Who you are
- You have been working within service operations (preferably Realtime Analyst), for a few years and really enjoy being in an environment where you can make a difference.
- You are excellent at analytics with a high attention to details.
- You are a true problem-solver who does not settle for less than perfect.
- You are flexible, our operations are 24/7 (main business hours between 8-22 h)
- You can prioritize your work tasks and most importantly, you love being a part of a team growth in the challenges.
You should have
- Service and customer obsession mindset.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Data driven mindset and analysis skill.
- Ability to work under high pressure in a fast changing environment.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden.
Ideal start date: January 2021