We are currently looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join Klarnas Vendor Management team. This team belongs to the Customer Service Domain and is responsible for the success of our service suppliers. We ensure that quality is achieved on highest levels via cost efficient, compliant and scalable business models. The SDM roles are instrumental to continue to drive future success with our supplier strategy and ensure an outstanding customer experience and compliance.
What you will do
- Lead VDM initiatives with global scope
- Govern Outsourcing Instructions
- Follow-up adherence of commercial agreements
- Manage Stakeholders and Projects
- Develop outsourcing strategies, govern regulatory audits and risks
- Ensure changes and new initiatives are aligned with Klarna Instructions and committees.
Process and routine change management
- Support and plan for product launches to ensure operational readiness
- Support updates and channel changes impacting suppliers
- Ensure partners have all relevant information and knowledge to be able to provide good service
Strategic long-term planning and develop partnerships
- Compliance of outsourcing process
- Large projects to drive vendor excellence
- Drive initiatives around documentation and outsourcing improvements to increase added value to our customers.
- Designs and implements frameworks and builds capacity within the team.
You should have:
- Customer Service experience
- Project management skills
- Contract Management experience
- Process governance experience
Who you are
You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to interact professionally with different levels of an organization. You understand the dynamics and importance of change and stakeholder management and you have the ability to influence others to make the team to quickly adapt to new ways of working and thinking. You are a friend of structure and process with an analytical mindset. You are into the details and truly understand how to play as a team. You are able to focus on the big picture and dive deep into the details when it’s appropriate. In addition to this, you have a strategic mindset and have a strong drive and capability to deliver according to deadline with high quality and strive to always improve and reach high-set standards. In order to be successful in this role you also need to have a good understanding of Customer Service ways of working. You are an organized doer who has the capability to identify root causes of problems, balances qualitative and quantitative perspectives and facilitates the development of creative solutions. You are fluent in English.
Location: Stockholm HQ, Sweden (no relocation support provided)
What are you waiting for? Send us your application in English, interviews are held continuously.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 200,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by +3500 people from 90 nationalities.