Über unsBlacklane ist ein globaler Fahrdienstservice und in mehr als 50 Ländern, über 300 Städten und 500 Flughäfen verlässlicher Partner vor Ort. Wir bringen unsere Kunden pünktlich, sicher und zuverlässig an jedes gewünschte Ziel weltweit. Mit unserer innovativen Technologie und der mehrsprachigen Kundenbetreuung koordinieren wir in Echtzeit zehntausende Premium-Fahrzeuge rund um die Uhr. Der professionelle Chauffeurservice von Blacklane ist in über 500 Flughäfen weltweit die ideale Lösung für Ihre Fortbewegung
Bist Du auf zukünfitge Aufgaben und Projekte bei Blackane neugierig? Schau Dir unser Team Video an. Arbeiten bei Blacklane
Darüber hinaus führen wir Dich gerne hier durch unser Blacklane HQ office in Berlin.
- You are responsible for ensuring our ground transportation service runs smoothly on a daily basis.
- You interact mostly with our partners/drivers, but also customers at times via phone and email, working to resolve queries in connection to live service that is provided in real time, while building relationships and gaining trust.
- Dispatching drivers onto open booking requests from customers
- Proactively finding solutions for urgent needs showing up due to new requests or unexpected scenarios (i.e.: flight delays, car breakdowns, etc.)
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude while meeting productivity goals, your main aim to leave our customers and drivers with a smile.
- You follow up on customer issues to the point of resolution, keeping customers updated as needed.
- Provide consistent feedback regarding customer and driver satisfaction as well as processes.
- Handle internal administrative tasks such as monitoring priority clients and documentation of individual queries.
- At least 2 years experience in a strongly service-oriented dispatching role (e.g. air travel, ground transportation business etc).
- You have excellent organizational and communication skills, the ability to multitask and prioritize your workload.
- You don’t just love customer service, you yearn to solve issues and make things work, and you see opportunities where others see problems.
- You have excellent English language skills, German or additional languages are a plus.
- You are convincing while also being personable, helpful and competent. And you possess a high degree of flexibility, team spirit, independence and are always open to new tasks.
- You are willing to work in a rotating 3 shift model.
- You are in possession of a valid work permit for Germany, which is valid for at least one more year.
- You are a team player, with the ability to motivate the team to improve each day.
- You are very experienced with web-based customer care systems. Being familiar with Salesforce is an advantage.
Gestalte mit uns die Zukunft von Blacklane und:
To get some insight into the Customer Care team, take a look at this.
- You will work in the exciting and innovative market of global ground transportation
- The Customer Care department strives to be everything else than a normal “call center”, using modern tools and methods, and ensuring tasks are regularly rotated. If you have ideas during your work day, we want you to voice them.
- We are one of the few companies within Berlin that offers permanent contracts from day 1.
- You will become part of a unique, diverse and international (English speaking) team, that is characterized by flat hierarchies, a family-like atmosphere and an open feedback culture
- You will have the opportunity to grow with us and develop your skills, supported by our talent management team
- You will work in a modern office with a variety of fresh fruits and drinks, regular company & team events and an open exchange with other departments.
If you want to be a part of an award-winning company that promises a consistently exceptional experience around the world, please send us your individual CV through our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!