Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
Klarna makes shopping “smoooth” and we do it with flair because shopping is fun! Every day operations include assisting customers, businesses, and partners in discovering how “smoooth” the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. Encouraging our people to do the same. To grow and to develop is one of our main goals. We do not believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
Customer Obsession is our most significant principle within the service center. You’re welcome to challenge the status quo and to question procedures/policies where you see improvement. We strive to have you develop into a top tier agent and provide high quality professional service to our consumers.
What you will do:
This position mainly involves assisting customers in solving pre/post purchase related problems, support with various requests regarding Klarna’s products and app services. You will primarily communicate by phone, chat and email. The role consists of you acting as a subject matter expert on Klarna services. There will be escalated cases that you will handle and most importantly you will constantly interact with other departments within the company as well as third parties. You will support the fraud prevention department to help mitigate risk and loss.
Who you are:
● Klarna is looking for ambitious people with tremendous drive!
● You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment.
● You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results!
● At Klarna, we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent, always putting our customers first.
You should always strive to make improvements and have passion to serve as an ambassador for our brand
You should have
● Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
● Ability to develop new strategies, methods to improve and create a more efficient customer service department
● Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
You might also be
● A natural problem solver and have the ability to see problems with a holistic approach, identifying the core of the problem.
● Unafraid of new challenges and you develop by setting goals, both individually and in the team.
● A driven and flexible individual who has a strong interest in service, communication, and data.
Preferred start date
Available to start whenever
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then, we’ve changed the banking industry forever. And now we’re creating the world’s smooothest shopping experience. We serve 80 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 190,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world’s leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 18 different markets, hosted by +3000 people from 90 nationalities.