Hospitality Digital (HD) was established in 2015 as a wholly owned subsidiary of METRO AG to develop digital solutions that contribute to the success of HoReCa (hotels, restaurants, and caterers). The easy-to-use tools are designed for the demanding day-to-day of gastronomy business owners to save time and money. Under the DISH brand, HD provides competitive solutions for some of the most pressing challenges of the industry: online food ordering without any additional commission fee, ability to take reservations 24/7, menu profitability calculation, online presence management in internet and across 20+ social media networks among others. More than 200.000 restaurateurs across 16 countries already use digital solutions of Hospitality Digital to improve their business performance.
For more information, please visit www.hd.digital and www.dish.co
About this position:
The eCommerce Marketing team at HD is owns all drive to site performance activities to extend our european wide customer acquisition strategy.
Join us on our mission to digitalize the hospitality industry!
As a SEO Manager Europe, you will be responsible for the SEO activities of HD and pursue our ambitious growth strategy.
- You will take responsibility for the implementation & further development of SEO strategy reaching a continuous increase of visibility, relevant top rankings as well as generating qualitative traffic
- You will be in charge of ongoing On- & Off-page Optimization, incl technical SEO
- Conducting keyword research and defining SEO sepcifications for relevant content
- Monitoring SEO performance and driving actionable points to guarantee a steady traffic growth
- Support the editorial team in SEO-supported website design and content creation
- Market and trend monitoring under SEO aspects incl. Google updates
- At least 3 years of experience in developing & executing a SEO strategy
- Proven professional experience in the field of SEO - both on-page and off-page
- You speak English and German fluently; other languages are a plus
- Detailed understanding of the current algorithm and ranking signals for Google and Bing. International a plus
- You have knowledge of relevant SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Sistrix.
- Strong SEO copywriting skills
- Exceptional analytical skills and functional expertise with measurement and reporting tools
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: you are always trying to find opportunities to improve
Job with meaning: directly contribute to the digitalization of the hospitality industry
FlexWork: we work flexible trust-based working hours (based on the current situation 100% remotely)
Diversity: Be part of an international company with members of over 19 different cultures
Agile work: feel free to contribute all of your ideas
Flat hierarchies: we are all on a first-name basis
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as 30 days vacation per year and an unlimited contract