About the opportunity
We are seeking a Senior Web Engineer for our Assistance segment that develops systems and automation for a wide range of business functions, from customer support contact, to banking operations and anti-financial crime.
The Advocacy team is focused on the customer support and contact channels in the mobile apps and on our website including chat and chatbot, secure messaging and document sending, and our support center. This is a cross functional team depending on active collaboration between web, native and backend developers.
In this role, you will:
- Work on a modern unified tech stack, focusing on the Front End
- Be focusing on platform specific tasks, helping build a design system and helping our web peers to do their work in the product teams
- Contribute to our extensive documentation and our testing suite (unit testing with Jest, end-to-end testing with Cypress…)
What you need to be successful:
- Exposure to working with Designers/Design background
- Experience working in cross-functional teams in agile environments
- Willingness to be part of a team with high collaboration, have strong call to action and eagerness to help brining teams across all locations into a single product
What’s in it for you:
**Subject to the location application is for**
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Health insurance, personal development budget, German/Spanish language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop;
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days (Germany);
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.