Honeypot is a tech-focused job platform. Our vision is to build the world’s largest worklife community for technical talent. We are strongly committed to the developer community, creating OSS documentaries, such as Elixir and Ember, and running large scale conferences such as GraphQL Conf.
We believe everyone should choose a job they love.
As Honeypot’s Product Designer, you will set and drive the product design vision and culture by taking on the following responsibilities:
• Envision and design a lean user experience
• Work cohesively with in-house product managers and developers
• Create user flows
• Conduct user research to have a greater understanding of both segments of our users (clients/partners and talents/job seekers)
• Take ownership of your work from idea generation to implementation
We look for potential.
To thrive in the role of Product Designer, you bring the following skills and experiences:
• 2+ years in product design, interaction design or another related field
• Competency in organisational design with a clear idea of how product and engineering teams work together
• Excellent communication skills, both visually and verbally
• Demonstrable experience of pushing a team forward
• Strong knowledge in interface interaction
• Provable improvement to metrics and KPIs
• You have a portfolio you are proud of and know the ins and outs of your favourite tools, Sketch and/or Photoshop
Furthermore, you are passionate and care about:
• Maintaining an obsessive eye to detail
• Keeping up to date with current trends in UX, product and design
• Using data to make informed decisions
• You keep the customer at heart and empathise with their experience
• Curiosity - you continuously ask “why”!
• Mentorship - you love to both share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues
Become part of our growing community.
Join our highly diverse team of 40+ nationalities and share:
• An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
• The opportunity to have a big influence on our product design and design culture
• An atmosphere where intrinsic motivation comes first
• The chance to shape and drive the team, with potential to grow into a leadership role
• Bi-annual overnight off-sites, regular team events and weekly Friday night drinks
Honeypot encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and those individuals with disability.