scoutbee's AI-driven suite helps procurement leaders find global suppliers faster and gain deep insights to make confident purchasing decisions. We are constantly dealing with a huge amount of data to find the best suppliers for our customers. As a Senior UX Designer, you will join a cross-functional, interdisciplinary team of professionals. Together with our product design, development, and a very keen product team you will work in an agile environment and push our product to the next level. We are searching for an experienced Senior UX Designer to join our Team in Berlin or Würzburg.
Become part of a team of Product Design experts pushing the borders of B2B UX. If you are a customer-obsessed and user experience advocate, with a desire to change how consumers interact with enterprise B2B products, we want to hear from you! Scoutbee is on a mission to set a new standard for product design and product in B2B - we want you, to be part of our hero story.
Our Streamline team is working on an exciting set of user-facing products which will help the enablement and facilitation of discovery, collaboration, and process management between enterprise buyers and suppliers (think the likes of Audi, Unilever, Siemens, etc.). Redefining how buyers identify and collaborate with suppliers in streamline will be one of your first action points.
Your role in our beehive
- You continuously identify new opportunities, prototype ideas, and validate these ideas both internally and externally
- Based on user research, you identify weaknesses and new possibilities together with your partner in crime (Senior Product Manager) within our products as a basis for future iterations
- You will ensure a simple and fun experience for our users as they move through our platform
- You use design thinking methods and workshops to raise awareness in your team and stakeholders to the needs of our users
- You will work in an interdisciplinary team with Product Managers, UI Designers, Developers, and other stakeholders
- Drive design matters proactively with the Product Design Team, being always up to date about the latest UX design tools, methods, processes, and trends
- You will join a growing team of 7 (UX & UI) - scaling all the way up to 13+ next year
What you bring to our beehive
- You have 5+ years of working experience in digital product design as UX/UI Designer, Product Designer, Interaction Designer, or similar UX related role for B2B products in a startup environment.
- Having taken products from ideation to market is a strong plus for this role
- You are comfortable with asking for feedback on your designs and work in both early and late stages, ensuring you are always working towards the best possible outcome
- Experience in field studies and user research
- You have a proven track record solving difficult UX challenges and simplifying the difficult process to lean and intuitive interfaces
- You are experienced in coordinating and performing usability test and can drive actions out of the insights
- You have previous experience working with a design system even better if you have helped build one
- Experience in measuring success and objectives with the right metrics that you can explain to your team, stakeholders, and customers
- Proficiency using a wide range of tools including Sketch, Abstract, Marvel, Framer X is nice to have
- Business fluent in German and English
What's in it for you? #beehivelife
- Modern offices with ergonomic chairs
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of home-office (normal times). Option to work at the office at limited capacity (COVID times)
- A strong emphasis on a Positive Intercultural Environment and Diverse Culture (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion matters to us and our investors, which is the leadership team and people team actively invest in this across the entire employee journey)
- An innovative and international working environment characterized by flat hierarchies, a great company spirit and an open feedback culture
- Excellent professional development opportunities through a generous educational budget and clear career levels
- Wellness budget (Urban Sports Club, Counselling through Better Health, company organized marathons)
- High end coffee, snacks, fruits, beers and sodas
- Supplement for daycare
- Language courses, custom to your level and lifestyle through Lingoda
- Virtual ESOP for all employees, because ownership at all levels matters
We'd love to hear from you!
scoutbee is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, socioeconomic background or any other area of being a human that creates a false sense of others.
At scoutbee we are on a mission to connect. Our employees focus on shared experiences to be a united team. Through this we have a more accurate view of the world, enabling us to innovate, challenge our own ideas and assumptions, and be ourselves at work.
scoutbee’s mission is to help the right purchasers and the right suppliers connect, anywhere in the world. scoutbee delivers procurement teams a smarter supplier discovery suite. Powered by AI and continuously curated data, scoutbee traces the supply chain of millions of suppliers to bring together supplier information with deep insights and a simple, digital process for strategic sourcing. Founded in 2015 by procurement, operations and engineering experts, scoutbee offers its strategic sourcing solution in Europe and in the US. scoutbee received global recognition in May 2019 at the World Procurement Awards with the “Highly Commended” award for technology. scoutbee has to date raised $76M in funding from investors including Atomico, Lakestar, Next47, Toba Capital, HV Holtzbrinck