Über unsDie Spryker Systems GmbH ist eine schnell wachsende Technologie-Company, das führenden Herstellern, Marken und Händlern aller Industrien eine flexible Commerce Lösung entlang aller Kunden-touchpoints bietet. Vom Onlineshop über Mobile, Voice, Chatbots, Blockchain oder IoT Anwendungsfälle. Unsere modern ausgestatteten Büros befinden sich in den digitalen deutschen Metropolen Berlin und Hamburg.
Das internationale Spryker-Team arbeitet ständig mit neuen, spannenden Kunden, Technologien, innovativen Ansätzen und ist auf der Suche nach talentierten Mitarbeitern, die mit uns die digitale Commerce Welt revolutionieren wollen.
In aller KürzeIn spite of corona, our business is thriving, digital transformation is on a new rise, so come and join us, we are rapidly growing!
You are a highly experienced professional with an entrepreneurial spirit and proven track record of successfully developing partners to the next level? Developing, managing and consulting a growing partner network is what your heart is beating for and where you excel? Join Spryker as a (Senior) Partner Manager (m/f/d) and help us to revolutionize the world of commerce!
- Work closely with technology partners on business development activities to further build, strengthen and enable a high-performing partner network delivering incremental new partner sourced business
- Identify and recruit additional partnerships in the DACH region as well as internationally and manage existing partners, utilizing mutual agreed performance agreements, reports and regular business reviews
- Hold responsibility of planning, developing and executing business with your partners
- Be a strong driver in shaping Spryker’s next gen Technology Partner ecosystem
- Develop strong relationships with different kind of partners in the commerce sector
- Proactively identify and research new indirect business opportunities and effectively manage partner relationships from initial contact to qualification and long term business plans
- Develop and execute a winning GTM strategy with our partners in alignment with our strategic goals
- Manage already existing Partner Accounts and develop them up to the next Partner Level
- Optimize and leverage the ecosystem for net new license and enterprise services business
- Onboard and train partners by providing them with Spryker processes and sales tools, access to information and take other steps necessary for them to work effectively as a Spryker partner
- Generate and drive partner licenses and enterprise services sales through cold calls, face to face business meetings, presentations, and workshops
- You bring 5+ years of experience in Channel / Partner Management, proven track record of working in a renowned commerce system or third party solution or system integrator is a plus
- You are experienced in eCommerce, software/SaaS or cloud ecosystems
- You know how to work strategically with senior leadership to achieve your goals
- As a true team player with excellent interpersonal skills and have demonstrated the ability to work with cross-functional organizations (Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Key Account Management, Product, Business Development)
- You bring strong strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills and are able to manage multiple projects and partners at the same time
- You enjoy a fast paced working environment and are able to handle multi tasks simultaneously and know how to improvise if necessary
- As a highly organized individual you have a great understanding of priority management and planning, using a hands-on approach
- Written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
Das bieten wir – 5 Gründe Teil des Spryker Teams zu werden
We challenge and grow: our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360 feedback and personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and develop personal and professional skills.
We care about our herd: we provide you with great onsite experience within our office and beyond. To support your health we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks, discounts on Urban Sports memberships, height-adjustable/standing desks and free flu vaccinations. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free German language classes.
We celebrate our success: company events, team events, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit.
We focus on our vision: join an ambitious journey while having the perks of being responsible for your own time management, flexible working hours, and home office.
We live constant innovation: constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business: Choose between newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies.