About usINNOVATION HAPPENS HERE
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products.
Are you excited to build things that matter within an organization that’s pushing the boundaries of 3D mapping and computer vision? We have some of the world's leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen.
At the end of the day, you’ll have a great sense of accomplishment, having contributed to building something completely innovative at the frontier of today's technology.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Take the chance to build & influence the performance of our high tech products instead of “only” running analyses or of doing “plain” software development
- Use top notch IT equipment, including Bose headphones
- Work closely with passionate, international & highly talented colleagues in a casual environment with flexible working hours
- Find us in the heart of Munich, close to Stiglmaierplatz with great cafes, shops and subway around
- Join your NavVis colleagues and continuously grow your biz/tech skills with courses from our internal “NavVis University” which brings you topics from expert internal & external trainers
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for bi-monthly BrownBag lunches, regular team-building activities, self-organized employee activities (sky is the limit on these!) and annual team off-sites
- Take care of your well-being at work and enjoy our fully stocked kitchen with an original Italian coffee machine & all kinds of cereals and fruits
NavVis is one of Europe’s leading deep tech startups. Located in Munich (HQ), NYC, LA and Shanghai we have quickly grown into becoming the global market leader for mobile reality capture and digital twins in industrial production. Our team of 250 from over 40 nations is on a mission: bridge the gap between the physical and digital world.
We are a people and culture-first company. Life at NavVis is at the forefront of technical innovation! Become part of our diverse and international community. At NavVis huge ambition and striving for world class results meets excitement, fun, entrepreneurial freedom, and tons of room for making friends and growing personally and professionally.
It is all about people! We seek a passionate, empathetic, and driven experienced Recruiter to help us find, hire, on-board, and develop great people for NavVis! Please apply today!
You will work on:
- Driving the recruiting process for departments across our technology division while aligning with your internal stakeholder's expectations
- Setting up together with our international Recruiting Sub-Team a talent sourcing and attraction strategy to engage the right people with the right mindset and hire them for our company
- Building up a relationship with your candidates - you are a people person and are adaptable to the different types of personalities you'll meet
- Continuously Improving the recruiting process based on data analytics and insights into relevant Recruiting KPI's
- Managing relationships with external Headhunter companies
- Staying on top of latest recruiting trends and tools on the market
- At least 2 years of experience in talent acquisition - preferably for tech departments
- A track record of complex hires (i.e. different levels of seniority, international), ideally in a fast growing (high-tech) company
- Ability to manage your internal stakeholders and prioritize your roles in alignment with our CTO Georg
- Strong problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills in English (German is a plus) - you enjoy pitching our products & the teams that stand behind these
- Empathy and fantastic customer service attitude
- Interest in taking ownership and supporting interesting, cross-team projects, that improve our candidate's experience
- An affinity for IT - you understand the difference between C++ and Java and roughly know the field of application of a variety of programming languages