We are a fast moving and innovative FinTech currently live in 33 markets globally, with over 3 million merchants using our products and services. We have grown quickly over the past few years and we still have a lot more room to grow, so you can be involved in helping to shape our company and products for years to come.
As a Talent Acquisition Partner in Unified Commerce you will play a key role in attracting and hiring engineering and product talent for cross functional teams that build products for our amazing merchants. With the support of the Lead Talent Partner and People Partners, you will be passionate about hiring great people that embrace our values and add to our culture. You will join a newly formed team that puts people first, and who will ensure that time is spent on your own development. We will provide you with a space to learn and grow, and ensure that you feel supported throughout your journey with us.
If you are a motivated and organised individual, and enjoy working collaboratively to ensure things run smoothly then we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll do;
- Work closely with your manager to proactively identify and work on improvements to the Unified Commerce hiring processes
- Be an advisor to hiring managers, supporting them with a variety of technical vacancies
- Proactively source candidates through a variety of channels and domains Ensure that our ATS Greenhouse is kept up to date & organised
- Take ownership of the full lifecycle of hiring process from role kick off & sourcing all the way through to hiring.
- Collaborate with the People Partners on topics such as Onboarding
- Be a cultural gatekeeper for our company
- Work closely with your TA colleagues on internal projects
You’ll be great for this role if;
- You love to take ownership and are filled with enthusiasm for helping great people to join great teams
- You have previous experience in technical recruitment with a global perspective, ideally 3+ years
- You’re knowledgeable about multiple sourcing techniques like LinkedIn Recruiter, networking, events, and X-Ray searching and are a whizz with Boolean
- You feel comfortable interviewing - behavioural and technical screens are part of your daily life
- You are a team player and thrive in an environment where change is the only constant
- You have experience managing relationships with stakeholders of various levels
- You care about the candidate experience and like to stay in touch with candidates even after they accept an offer
Why you should join SumUp;
- SumUp Corporate Pension Scheme
- Subsidised company transport - choose your choice of transport (Car sharing, scooters, bikes, public transport)
- Regular offsites in different locations
- Free Babbel subscription
- Wellness benefits: yoga and fitness classes, football, bouldering & running teams, Urban Sports Club membership (subsidized)
- Bi-weekly SumUp Breakfast, Soup & Asian food day
- All the startup swag you expect: kicker table, unlimited drinks & fruits
- A discount platform for all SumUp employees with more than 700 brands with discounts that can reach 60%
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy