SumUp’s Online Payments tribe enables merchants to offer state-of-the-art payment solutions for their online businesses. This tribe plays a key role in working towards SumUp’s vision of operating a 360° full-cycle payments solution provider.
As Senior Technical Talent Acquisition Partner, you'll be a key contributor to the team’s overall success. You’ll take full ownership of hiring processes and constantly contribute to our journey from good to great. You’ll be the single point of contact to your hiring managers, driving initiatives to empower top tier teams for making our vision come true.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with hiring managers in Engineering and Product to drive the end-to-end selection process and make hiring decisions together
- Evaluate business needs, the state of the job market and local hiring practices in order to coach hiring teams on “what good looks like”
- Own talent attraction and engagement for your team from strategy to execution (e.g. job advertisement, sourcing, internal referral events etc.)
- Optimise and develop the team and our processes, covering topics that vary from employer branding to candidate assessment, candidate experience, inclusion and Talent Acquisition metrics
- Interview candidates combining various methods like structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioural questions
- Provide an efficient, professional and high-quality experience for every candidate and hiring manager
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in HR, economics, psychology or natural science and 3+ years full time work experience as Technical Recruiter in a fast paced tech environment. (onsite experience preferred)
- You think with the mind of a Talent Acquisition Partner. Our work is more than just filling positions, we must ensure that every new SumUpper adds to our culture. We help shape our company’s environment and mindset by hiring the right people for the right jobs.
- You have a passion for people, technology and economics. The nature of this role will require you to be adaptive, open and curious to explore new trends in all the mentioned fields.
- You’re skilled in and passionate about state of the art recruitment tools, skills and other operational activities. Interviewing (behavioural and technical), x-raying, application screening, personality analytics, documentation, reporting etc. will dominate at least 60% of your daily work life and you need to enjoy that part.
- You’re an outstanding communicator, outcome-oriented, empathetic and courageous to think critically and challenge stakeholders. Intelligence, business maturity, energy and integrity will make you successful in this role.
- You’re fluent in English. - You'll be part of a truly global team, additional languages would be considered a plus.
Why you should join SumUp
We have a dedicated annual budget for attending conferences and advancing your career through further education. We encourage you to speak at conferences and give talks.
You’ll attend a weekly Lunch and Learn session, where the local engineering team exchanges ideas over company-sponsored lunch.
We set aside time every other week for side-projects and open source initiatives.
You’ll attend annual hackathons with the engineering teams from Berlin, Cologne, Sofia and São Paulo.
You’ll be part of a close, welcoming and international community. We get together regularly for brunches, cocktail nights, football, office events, AMA sessions, training, German lessons and yoga classes.
We offer numerous other benefits such as Urban Sports Club subsidy, corporate pension scheme, Kita placement assistance, relocation assistance, 2x per week subsidised office lunches, and a gorgeous place to work in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that small business owners can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.
Want to get more insights about SumUp? Don't miss to visit us on our blog on Medium, or check our social media pages on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.