Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 400+ people from over 60 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues remotely within our products for our partners, helping them from initial diagnosis to completion of the issue
- Incident management
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve technical issues
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Act as an escalation point for the most complex and in-depth issues that potentially span multiple external and internal organizations while working independently
- Communicate directly with internal organizations to complete root cause analyses, issue investigation, workarounds and defect resolution
- Driving data gathering across all areas within our tickets and staking particular projects as yours, with the drive and vision to see them through on a team and company leve
Our Perfect Match:
- You have extensive experience in code and APIs.
- Goal-orientated, proactive – being a team member of a great team is something important to you
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues via code or API research
- You are fluent in English. German is a great extra language to have
- Experience with SQL and AWS Cloudwatch are welcome
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem analyzing skills.
- You can handle the stresses of individual as well as team-related tasks, and are interested in learning and developing within a customer-first team
- Experience with Jira / Confluence / Outlook preferred
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solarisbank’s employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solarisbank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.