Know our Talent Acquisition team
It's such exciting times to be part of SumUp! As part of the global People team, you will help us build one of the best companies to work for in the world. Our mission starts with Talent Acquisition, the team of great people who work hard attract the right talent to SumUp and ensure candidates have an amazing experience while selecting us as their next employer. Here are some facts about us:
- Our team is spread around 3 main locations in the world (São Paulo, Berlin and Sofia).
- Our members come from 15 different countries around the globe: Brazil, Egypt, India, Pakistan, England, South Africa, Portugal, Netherlands, Germany, Ukraine, Russia, Bulgaria, USA, China, Turkey.
- We are to become heavy supporters of the agile transformation at SumUp, mentoring and coaching hiring managers at SumUp to approach their hiring needs in an agile ways.
What you’ll be doing in this position
- Develop and execute the entire sourcing strategy for technology professionals according to the different profiles, hiring demands and our growth strategy.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments, and behavioural questions).
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from the application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, including reference checks, complex salary negotiations, and closing of candidates.
- Participate in Tech Meetups and conferences to build a strong network with Engineering & Product professionals.
You’ll be a great fit for this role if
- You speak Fluent Portuguese and English - you'll be part of a truly global team :)
- You have at least 5 years of experience in end-to-end recruiting processes, with preferred experience both in-house and in agencies for IT positions - you are confident that no position is impossible to fill and follows through with your promises.
- You have solid knowledge of sourcing techniques - LinkedIn Recruiter, networking events, boolean searches, Slack and StackOverflow are no strangers to you.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong and productive relationships.
Why you should join SumUp
- We’re a truly global team of 2000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents;
- You'll be part of an amazing team and work environment that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results;
- You'll have the opportunity to make an impact as we work in flat hierarchies;
- We have flexible working hours - you make your own schedule and have the freedom to align with the team if you want to work from home;
- We have great benefits: transport voucher or parking space, meal voucher, Gympass, healthcare insurance (dental optional), life insurance and private pension plan.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.