If you aren't completely confident that you fit our exact criteria, please reach out anyways. Humility is a wonderful thing - we're at least as interested in your character as in your talent.
Our fast-growing Technology startup sennder is in need of an outstanding talent to join our “People department”:
sennder, with its HQ located in the heart of Berlin, is changing the way people think about logistics. We revolutionize road freight logistics by making it simpler, quicker, and more cost-efficient to move Full Truck Loads across Europe. Shippers get real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and business analytics to improve their supply chain. You can learn more from us here.
As a Senior Tech Recruiter, you will support end to end hiring of our Product, Engineering and Data department in order to help scale our rapidly growing company. The role is based in our HQ Berlin.
Your challenge will be:
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to identify recruitment needs
- Use multiple sources for proactive recruitment and continuously look at new ways to source candidates.
- Liaise between candidates and interview teams to ensure a smooth interview process
- Maintain clear and strong communication & collaboration at all levels
- Ensure information is properly maintained for reporting purposes within the ATS
- Negotiate offers to close candidates
- Create and analyse recruitment dashboards and proactively share data-centric updates with the leadership team
- Independently lead and continuously improve the end-to-end recruitment process of our vacancies
To get there you will need:
- Strong international recruiting experience
- You are analytical, you like to play with data
- You love social media and have developed great sourcing skills to target passive candidates
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Can easily adapt to changing priorities
- Effective negotiation skills
- Collaborative, detail-oriented, able to prioritise and organise
- Passionate about tech
- Fluent level of English as our search is global
What we will be offering:
- A part of an international company with office locations in 7 different countries
- Be a part of an international team from 40+ nationalities at HQ Berlin office
- Structured promotion process in order to give everyone the same chance to grow
- Structured regular feedback process enabling personal development
- Employee’s well-being: in-house gym, unlimited snacks, drinks and fruits
- Countless opportunities to connect within and outside of work with regular team events and trips, partnership events with other companies and local organizers
At sennder we value commitment, team spirit, and your personal and professional development. Our mission is to offer our teams a diverse work environment by fostering a very friendly atmosphere and an energetic company culture. We enjoy to build and nourish long-lasting friendships across teams and often come together to plan fun events and activities.