We believe in the everyday hero. Those who have the courage to follow their passion and who have the strength and determination to realize their dreams.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that small business owners can be successful doing what they love.
It's such an exciting time to be part of SumUp! Our global People team is united in a mission to empower SumUp to become one of the best companies to work for in the world. And this journey starts with Talent Acquisition - the team of great people who work hard to attract the right talent and ensure candidates have an amazing experience while selecting us as their next employer. Here are some facts about us:
- Our People team is spread around 3 main locations in the world (São Paulo, Berlin and Sofia)
- Our members come from many different countries, including Bulgaria, Brazil, Germany, UK, Hungary, Argentina, etc.
- We are to become heavy supporters of the agile transformation at SumUp, mentoring and coaching hiring managers at SumUp to approach their hiring needs in an agile way
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING IN THIS POSITION
- You will partner with hiring managers in Engineering and Product in the biggest tribe in Sofia (Payments) to help them evaluate and structure hiring needs
- You will have to consider business needs, the state of the job market and local hiring practices in order to be a true talent advisor
- You will drive the selection process end-to-end (screening, interviews, offers negotiation) and make hiring decisions together with the hiring managers
- You will add value to our recruiting processes by leveraging current trends in active sourcing and recruiting
- You'll be engaged in various local and global projects for the continuous optimization and further development of the team and our processes, covering topics that vary from employer branding to candidate assessment, candidate experience, inclusion and Talent Acquisition metrics
- You have solid background as a Technical Recruiter (2+ years)
- You have extensive experience in recruitment and sourcing strategy and tools. LinkedIn is not the single channel you use and you know how to utilize x-raying
- You have deep knowledge and extensive network in the local market
- You have strong interviewing skills - behavioral and technical interviews are part of your daily life
- Candidates love you, hiring managers consider you to be their advisor in recruitment matters
- You think as a Talent Acquisition Partner. Our work is more than just filling positions, we must ensure that every new SumUpper adds to our culture. We help shape our company’s environment and mindset by hiring the right people for the right jobs
- You are results-oriented, easy-going, entrepreneurial and passionate about recruiting
- You are fluent in English - you'll be part of a truly global team
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SUMUP
- You'll have the opportunity to make an impact as we work in flat hierarchies
- You'll have the space to drive your career here and take ownership of projects
- You’ll have the chance to work on a diverse and international team
- You'll have a competitive compensation and individual education budget
- 25 days paid vacation + 1 accumulative day for each year of employment at SumUp
- 10 days educational vacation
- Additional health insurance
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.