Über unsCapmo entwickelt Software für die Bauindustrie. Allein in Europa gibt es 10 Millionen Bauingenieure - und im vergangenen Jahr setzte die Baubranche weltweit 14 Billionen Euro um. Jeder zehnte Job der Welt hängt von der Baubranche ab. Wir glauben, dass die Personen mit den härtesten Jobs der Welt auch großartige Software verdient haben, die Ihnen die Arbeit erleichtert. Ganz egal, ob Sie gerade eine Wohnung renovieren oder ein Krankenhaus bauen - Wir möchten zur Verwirklichung großartiger Projekte beitragen auf die man stolz sein kann!
Wir sind eine bunte Mischung verschiedenster Fachrichtungen und Nationalitäten und arbeiten zielstrebig darauf hin, das führende digitale Werkzeug für die Baubranche zu werden!
Deine RolleCAPMO is on its way to becoming Europe's leading software solution for the construction industry. By the end of this year, we want to have 200 employees. Do you want to accompany a successful startup in its further growth? We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager - Product and/or Engineering Recruiting (m/f/*) as soon as possible. Together with your future colleague Leonie (previously worked at Personio), Marcos (ex-headhunter & worked for Payback), and our career starters Alina und Luisa, you will make a decisive contribution to Capmo's further growth!
That's the Job
- Take responsibility for the entire recruiting process (from briefing to signing the contract) and ensure an unforgettable candidate experience by closely supporting your candidates
- Search and convince promising profiles on social media (LinkedIn, Xing, Facebook, etc.)
- Keep a close eye on your metrics and guarantee the success of your recruiting activities through your data-driven approach
- Be a trustworthy (sparring) partner for our Hiring Managers* and act with them at eye level (Stakeholder Management)
- As Senior Talent Acquisition Manager - Product and/or Engineering Recruiting (m/f/*) you will take over the project lead for exciting additional activities (depending on your interests and strengths) such as employer branding activities, internal interview training as well as professional leadership of junior colleagues
- You will work with your team to continuously improve (e.g. process optimization for the benefit of your candidates)
Das bieten wir dir
- You are granted a development budget of €1,500 per year for your professional and personal development as well as two Development Days (which you can take off for your development)
- Enjoy an office lead, remote-friendly environment with flexible options for home office and working hours
- Grow with new challenges through direct communication and an open feedback & error culture
- Look forward to regular, exciting (remote) team events and our bi-weekly get-togethers
- Visa Support & Relocation Budget
- For your work-life/food balance, we subsidize your membership in Qualitrain or your lunch with Lunch-it
- We care about your mental health: Our stress management tool MinQi allows you to integrate short exercises into your everyday life, for a strong body and mind
- Take full responsibility for your tasks and help shape the future of the company and your team
Das bringst du mit
- Solid in-house recruiting experience, preferably in a dynamic start-up or fast-growing company
- A university degree, ideally in business administration, psychology, or a related subject
- Analytical mindset and very organized with an independent work style
- Strong communication skills and enthusiasm for a dynamic work environment in which you help build structures and implement processes
- Excellent English skills
Wir konnten dein Interesse wecken?Looking forward to talking to you!
Maria, VP People