Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RolePeople are our passion! HR at Personio is not "just" a department, it is our core business. As an HR Company, it is our aspiration to be a role model and inspire other companies with our own HR work. Where else do you have the opportunity to really help to shape a product?
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Actively own and lead hiring strategies that work towards scaling a diverse and ambitious company
- Use social media and other innovative tools for a proactive recruitment approach and continuously look for new ways to attract candidates that will contribute to Personios success
- Collaborate closely with your Hiring Managers as you are their Trusted Advisor and expert regarding all Talent Acquisition Topics
- Identify not only hiring strategies but also closing strategies for candidates and provide a best in class candidate experience to make their decision as easy as possible
- Ensure by a data-driven approach a deep understanding of your recruiting activities and how to further develop them
- Bring innovative projects to life and therefore increase the effectiveness of our talent acquisition team
- Share knowledge and foster collaboration within our Talent Acquisition Team
What you need to succeed
- At least 5 years experience in recruiting and sourcing in a hyper-growth environment
- Passion for the world of recruiting - you are comfortable with digging deeper into specifics of different roles and aim to speak the same language with your stakeholders and candidates
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with metrics, numbers and trends
- Track record of hiring various positions within a short time and excellent collaboration with hiring managers
- Experience in a fast-growing company or agency preferred
- Knowledge of different sourcing techniques and channels to attract talents
- Structured way of working and ability to prioritize a variety of tasks and to complete them diligently
- Outstanding team-player, detail-oriented, able to prioritise and organise
- Fluent and on-point communication in German and English
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as "company car", a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!