Enabling Better Organizations.Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.
The RolePeople are our passion! HR at Personio is not "just" a department, it is our core business. As an HR Company, it is our aspiration to be a role model and inspire other companies with our own HR work. Where else do you have the opportunity to really help to shape a product?
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Actively own and lead hiring strategies that work towards scaling a diverse and ambitious company
- Use social media and other innovative tools for a proactive recruitment approach and continuously look for new ways to attract candidates that will contribute to Personios success
- Collaborate closely with your Hiring Managers as you are their Trusted Advisor and expert regarding all Talent Acquisition Topics
- Identify not only hiring strategies but also closing strategies for candidates and provide a best in class candidate experience to make their decision as easy as possible
- Ensure by a data-driven approach a deep understanding of your recruiting activities and how to further develop them
- Bring innovative projects to life and therefore increase the effectiveness of our talent acquisition team
- Share knowledge and foster collaboration within our Talent Acquisition Team
What you need to succeed
- At least 5 years experience in recruiting and sourcing in a hyper-growth environment
- Passion for the world of recruiting - you are comfortable with digging deeper into specifics of different roles and aim to speak the same language with your stakeholders and candidates
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with metrics, numbers and trends
- Track record of hiring various positions within a short time and excellent collaboration with hiring managers
- Experience in a fast-growing company or agency preferred
- Knowledge of different sourcing techniques and channels to attract talents
- Structured way of working and ability to prioritize a variety of tasks and to complete them diligently
- Outstanding team-player, detail-oriented, able to prioritise and organise
- Fluent and on-point communication in German and English
Why PersonioAside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs.