Scout24 is a listed tech company that has been revolutionising digital marketplaces for over 20 years. Driving various strategic initiatives over the years, today we focus solely on building an ecosystem for the German and Austrian real estate market. With ImmoScout24, we have been successfully bringing together owners, agents and other services with users. Our know-how and diverse services ensure market transparency and make hard decisions easy for our users.
A diverse and inclusive team of proactive people awaits you at Scout24. Together, we bring innovative ideas forward in a data-driven environment. This is how ideas become reality.
We need your support here.
Our philosophy here is simple: not only do your ideas count, but you do too. We want you to develop further and become a permanent member of our team. Because success develops together!
What you can expect from us
- Your time is precious: we offer flexible working hours, home office and 30 days holiday annually.
- Commitment to diversity and an inclusive environment: We value diverse personalities, skills, values and backgrounds.
- Being a part of a company that promotes the topic of sustainability and lives by it every day.
- Have kids? We'll support you with a professional family service, which helps you to find a childcare centre or offers emergency childcare.
- Moving? We offer support with the move and with the application for visas.
- Further development: from professional know-how and language courses to workshops on individual growth skills – Here you are the center of attention
- Treat yourself to free water, coffee and tea, as well as fresh fruit, to strengthen you each day.
- Stay healthy - Take part in company sports classes, team runs and cycling events. Also book, massages or receive discounts for gyms.
- Dogs are welcome: Bring your dog to work (according to rules, of course!).
- We are a tech company: We work with the latest technical tools and hardware.
- Very modern office space in Munich to have a carefree work day
- From autumn 2020: Brand new smart offices at Berlin Central Station: https://vimeo.com/299487531
Curious? Take a look behind the scenes of #WorkingAtScout24: https://walls.io/scout24
We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d) to strengthen our value add to the business by designing inclusive candidate journeys for our product and product design talents, coaching hiring managers to become talent magnets, and develop our advanced reporting to become more strategic and predictive.
What we need from you:
Lead and iterate on the end-to-end recruitment process of your vacancies through constant alignment with hiring managers on your talent strategy, segmenting talent markets and understanding talent career paths, creating sourcing approaches, ensuring an advanced diagnostic approach and mastering offer negotiations
Coach and partner with your hiring managers to deliver and design an outstanding candidate experience and raising the bar by fostering unbiased hiring decisions
Develop trusted relationships with your stakeholders by acting proactive, data-driven, learning and act together as one team.
Use data-driven approach to solve hiring problems and measure success by translating data into useable insights
Foster and contribute to a collaborative way of working within our TA team that encourages knowledge sharing, problem solving, and growing together to become the best global talent acquisition team
What you need to bring
A passionate, data-driven, learning, and proactive personality who knows the sweet spot on creativity, analytic thinking and ownership to drive the hiring maturity within our organization
- Manage successful projects in different strategic areas: Employer Branding, Talent Analytics, Talent Sourcing and Interview selection methods
- A proven track record of hiring senior talents in multiple disciplines like Engineering and Product Management
Experience in sourcing, talent mapping and persuading talented people by building and leveraging talent pools
Ability to leverage different TA tech stacks to automate repetitive processes and spend more time on the moments that matter
Effective communication skills (written, verbal, visual); you accurately communicate talent acquisition ideas and tailor the level to your audience
Questions? Christina is happy to help.
Christina, Talent Acquisition Manager
Please be aware that we do not accept applications via e-mail.
To all recruitment agencies: Scout24 does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward any resumes to our jobs team, Scout24 employees or any other organisation location. Scout24 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
We at Scout24 value and embrace the diversity that our employees bring to the company with their individual capabilities, talents and skills. Because we are convinced that precisely this diversity is the foundation for the success. People can only unlock their potential if they feel secure, valued and respected as individuals. We welcome everyone – regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual identity, race, skin, color, ethnic origin, race, skin color, citizenship, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age or marital status.