Business Intelligence focuses on our overarching business strategy & steering. It’s our mission to empower SumUppers to review and steer SumUp’s overall business performance in a data-informed manner. This includes data-driven operations such as monitoring of global business KPIs and metrics. Additionally, Business Intelligence provides data-informed recommendations and global frameworks to facilitate SumUp’s business steering (e.g. attribution modelling, CLTV, global KPI library, Tableau as a service).
What you’ll do
- Automate Tableau user access management processes
- Improve the usability of our Tableau setup
- Monitor compliance and efficiency of Tableau usage
- Design global processes and governance procedures related to Tableau
- Enable our Tableau community to use the tool efficiently and in a compliant manner
You'll be great for this role if
- You have 3+ years of proven Tableau admin expertise for Tableau Online, Desktop and Server.
- You’re familiar with data governance and GDPR.
- You have experience with Tableau ad ons such as Tableau Prep, Tableau Data Management
- You have an analytical background.
- You enjoy community and stakeholder management.
- You’re a great communicator.
Sound interesting? Then please apply and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first’ attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.