Über unsBlacklane ist ein globaler Fahrdienstservice und in mehr als 50 Ländern, über 300 Städten und 500 Flughäfen verlässlicher Partner vor Ort. Wir bringen unsere Kunden pünktlich, sicher und zuverlässig an jedes gewünschte Ziel weltweit. Mit unserer innovativen Technologie und der mehrsprachigen Kundenbetreuung koordinieren wir in Echtzeit zehntausende Premium-Fahrzeuge rund um die Uhr. Der professionelle Chauffeurservice von Blacklane ist in über 500 Flughäfen weltweit die ideale Lösung für Ihre Fortbewegung
Bist Du auf zukünfitge Aufgaben und Projekte bei Blackane neugierig? Schau Dir unser Team Video an. Arbeiten bei Blacklane
Darüber hinaus führen wir Dich gerne hier durch unser Blacklane HQ office in Berlin.
- Manage, negotiate and improve the supply cost, quality and availability from our partners within multiple geographic areas
- Tailor regional strategy and adapt global standards to business districts
- Develop and document a detailed knowledge of supply characteristics, challenges, and events in assigned business districts
- Develop strategies to make Blacklane the partner of choice for our preferred supply partners in the business districts, including understanding their needs and identifying ways to reduce their operational costs
- Derive and act on insight from metrics
- Adapt processes to region / supply line
- Proactively manage the acquisition, selection and training of potential partners in existing and new markets
- Develop relationships with partners, including ending those with unsuitable partners
- Lead roadshows and provide guidance to other team members on roadshow messages and approach
- Establish a community of trusted partners within the business district and develop communication methods to have a dialogue with them
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate information and effectively champion customer needs. You need to be able to network and build trusting relationships quickly with partners and Blacklane staff globally
- Good negotiator able to quickly get to scenarios which are a win-win for Blacklane and our partners
- Detail-oriented, team player with a collaborative and proactive working style.
- Professional and friendly approach, confident in developing relationships over the phone, experienced in cold-calling
- Ability to absorb information quickly and to share this knowledge with others.
- Confident and able to comfortably make decisions within the scope agreed with line manager
- Self-starter and passionate about their work, especially the travel and ground transportation industry
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Other languages are a plus
- Strong analytical skills coupled with excellent written / verbal communications to ensure what you find can be understood and acted on by others
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Tableau / BI tools, Salesforce
- Ability and willingness to learn line of business applications and influence the future development of those tools
- Ability and willingness to motivate and mentor teammates
- Support line manager by participating in recruitment process
- Prior experience in transportation or travel industries is a big plus
Gestalte mit uns die Zukunft von Blacklane und:
- We provide training and support for your career development.
- We have supportive schedules:
- Work from home days.
- Flexible hours.
- We have a supportive environment:
- Customizable desk configuration.
- Collaborative spaces.
- Private space to utilize.
- Work on a team where your opinions are valued and listened to.
- Vouchers for free chauffeured rides!
- Regular self-organized team events.
- We will support you in resolving visa, relocation, and other administrative issues.
- The usual office perks: soft drinks, coffee; beer and cocktails after work on Fridays.