At Prisma we are building the data layer for modern applications. If you are fascinated by the software that power large technology companies such as Twitter, Airbnb and Facebook but want the challenges, freedom and ownership of a young startup, then Prisma might be the right place for you.
During the course of the past year our bottom-up adoption strategy has started to produce very exciting results. We have seen highly encouraging levels of developer adoption and community growth, setting us on the path to become the dominant NodeJS ORM within 12 months.
These results and feedback from our community enable us to start the next phase of our journey - building a commercial proof and strategy for Prisma. In order to do this, we are looking to employ a Solutions Engineer to spearhead our entry into the commercial world.
We have tens of thousands of developers currently using Prisma, with hundreds of thousands of NPM downloads. Some of these are large enterprises such as Accenture, Tryg, Algolia, Rapha and Microsoft. Part of the work will be to identify interesting leads among these existing users and working closely with a small number of these enterprise users, helping them transition to a commercial relationship.
What would you do at Prisma?
- Early customers - building the GTM pipeline and strategy from the ground-up for our first key enterprise customers.
- You will be a primary technical advisor for Prisma Enterprise customers, guiding technical decisions leading to a commercial relationship with Prisma.
- Work with the VP of Product to translate learnings from enterprise customers to an evolving vision of our enterprise product.
- You will work with potential enterprise clients to understand their goals, roadmap, culture, technical architecture, and the right way to roll out Prisma in their company to best accomplish their aims.
- You will create targeted examples of Prisma products and tools in action for demos, sales, and specific customer implementation needs.
- You will build internal materials and co-develop demonstrations to accelerate Prisma's Enterprise sales.
What are the requirements?
- Proven experience building commercial relationships within a B2B SaaS environment on the technical side (Solutions Architect, Solutions Engineer, FDE, Sales Engineer, etc.).
- You will act as a trusted partner for our customers, helping them decide how Prisma fits into their current architecture and how we can help them evolve for the future. You should feel comfortable navigating traditional enterprise architectures whether it be based on micro-services, monoliths or an unholy mess in between.
What is it like to work at Prisma?
You're likely to be a great fit for the team if you ...
... have an ownership mindset. As part of a small team, you'll have an outsize impact on decisions and the way things are executed.
... stay nimble. As a growing startup, the team and strategy evolves quickly. Be ready to re-calibrate often and stay flexible.
... be kind and collaborative. Come in ready to share your ideas and listen to feedback.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to be an early joiner at a young startup, and to be responsible and empowered to spearhead your own function.
- We provide a Competitive Base Salary in line with industry standards for similar positions.
- A workable Variable Compensation Package will be conceived and agreed upon during the interview process.
- As an early-stage startup we also provide competitive Stock-Option Grants for all employees.
- You will also receive Health Insurance (Vision and Dental Included) along with 401k matching.
24 Days paid vacation per year.
Generous Tech Budget to make sure you have all the hardware that you need.
We are a remote-first organisation with an office based in Berlin, Germany. Whether you would like to work remotely, or from the office in Berlin is up to you! We are open to discussing relocation assistance if you would like to join us in Berlin.
If you believe that this is the right position for you then please send your resume along with any supporting documentation or information to us via the link provided on this page. We typically respond within 7 business days.
Prisma is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.