About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Your responsibilities We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Solutions Engineer EMEA (m/f/d) to support our team in the EMEA region. In your role you'll act as the technical expert, being responsible for actively driving and managing the technical aspects of our Sales engagements.
- Pre Sales technical support of Productsup's solution
- Responsible for sales-oriented presentations to our prospects business, technical and senior management
- Provide technical support during the pre-sales process and integration
- Demonstrate the Productsup Platform and develop a strategy on how to better position Productsup
What you bring to the team
- 5+ years experience in solutions engineering within the e-commerce and/or online advertising industry
- Preferably Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience in software
- Excellent French communication and presentation skills with an ability to present technical solutions concisely from small to large audience, fluent Spanish communication skills are a plus
- Prior experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- You demonstrate critical thinking and advanced troubleshooting skills and qualities
What we offer you
Do you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you! Send us your online application including your CV and earliest possible start date. We know CVs don't always tell the whole story, so feel free to let us know why you're interested in this role in a short cover letter.
- Permanent position with an attractive, commission-based salary
- Awesome workplace in Berlin
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- Home office options & flexible working hours
- A highly motivated, international and dynamic team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact