Über unsDie Spryker Systems GmbH ist eine schnell wachsende Technologie-Company, das führenden Herstellern, Marken und Händlern aller Industrien eine flexible Commerce Lösung entlang aller Kunden-touchpoints bietet. Vom Onlineshop über Mobile, Voice, Chatbots, Blockchain oder IoT Anwendungsfälle. Unsere modern ausgestatteten Büros befinden sich in den digitalen deutschen Metropolen Berlin und Hamburg.
Das internationale Spryker-Team arbeitet ständig mit neuen, spannenden Kunden, Technologien, innovativen Ansätzen und ist auf der Suche nach talentierten Mitarbeitern, die mit uns die digitale Commerce Welt revolutionieren wollen.
In aller KürzeIn spite of corona, our business is thriving, digital transformation is on a new rise, so come and join us, we are rapidly growing!
At Spryker, we are well aware, convinced, and proud of the impact our solutions have on the world’s leading logos. We however won’t rest until this is well-known worldwide. With global expansion plans approaching fast on the horizon, $130m raised in series C funding and Spryker valued at $500m, the Spryker herd is looking for an accomplished, entrepreneurial-driven Senior Solution Specialist (m/f/d) to help us to revolutionize the world of commerce and spearhead our entry into the US market.
You want to be the crucial connection between sales, customers, partners and our product team?
You get excited when every project, every customer, every pitch is different?
The task to find out how to convince each and everyone individually, that and how Spryker is best the platform to go for, sounds just challenging enough to you?
- Run architecture-, technology- and technical pre-sales workshops and activities for our customers and solution partners
- Develop tactical and strategic plans and proposals to win business with the sales team or our partners
- Support the direct sales team and solution & technology partnership team with technical analysis, estimations and reviews
- Consult customers, review scope, solution architectures, integration and customization approaches and plans
- Analyse customer requirements and map them on Spryker capabilities, create solution approaches to fulfill the requirements with custom developments based on Spryker, project them on project times & costs and identify potential product extensions that have to be discussed with our Product and Architecture teams
- Support the senior management team by taking a consultative role and provide market feedback
- Educate customers, partners and third parties on technical capabilities of the core product by preparing and running product presentations, deep dive developer oriented sessions and demos
- Provide technical leadership and oversight during trials, proof of concepts and complex demonstrations
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a Technical Consultant, Pre-Sales Consultant or Solution Architect working with enterprise (e-commerce) technology/software, ideally with agency or e-commerce vendor background
- Strong consulting and architectural skills as well as relevant experience and understanding of the e-commerce domain and its requirements
- Must have profound knowledge of e-commerce, web technologies, project methodologies, business models on the web and experiences in real e-commerce projects
- Knowledge about existing e-commerce platforms, their functionalities, strengths and weaknesses
- Ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems and demonstrate proposed solutions
- Sympathetic, with strong relationship building and organizational skills
- Passion for people as well as for technology
- Very strong communication and presentation skills with a creative touch to be able to explain complex concepts in simple ways to a wide range of stakeholders
- Profound working experience with Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), JIRA, Confluence, Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Slack, Pipedrive and Aha
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills in English, any additional language skills (German or else) are a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel in the US, and to the HQ in Berlin
Das bieten wir – 5 Gründe Teil der Spryker Herde zu werden
We integrate work into our lives, not the other way around: To be your most productive, creative, and amazing self, make use of our work from anywhere policy, benefit from flexible and unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours from 6 am to 10 pm. To support your health, in our newly designed offices, we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks. Benefit from our remote budget and set up your own personalized mobile office.
We challenge and grow: Our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and continuously develop your own skills further via self-learning tools and training. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free language classes.
We focus on our vision: Join an ambitious global journey, work and collaborate with masterminds and best in class colleagues while enjoying trust, flexibility, and full ownership to excel in an outcome-oriented environment. Go green with us, Spryker is a climate-neutral company and together with our employees, we support climate action projects. Grasp our vision even better during our regular all-hands and executive Q&A sessions.
We celebrate our success: Knowledge sharing sessions, digital Yoga and work-out classes, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit and never stop learning.
We live and breathe innovation: Constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business. Choose between the newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so help us by providing feedback and suggestions via regular internal pulse surveys.
Herd StatementWe are innovators, challengers and active problem-solvers. We are empathic lateral thinkers and team-players first. But above all, we are all different and that is what makes our Spryker herd unique!
It is these various approaches, ideas, cultures, passions and solutions that make us strive to hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, globally. At Spryker, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status or disability status.
Our Spryker herd welcomes all.
Spryker solely collaborates with selected agencies where terms and conditions are in place and does not accept unsolicited headhunter or agency sent resumes.
At Spryker, we are convinced that driven by true passion and by embracing the team, supporting each other, our herd can manage any change in an adaptable manner. We love finding innovative solutions, take massive ownership, challenge each other and challenge the status quo.
Check out our Career Page and our Website for more information.