scoutbee's AI-driven product suite is leading the digital procurement (r)evolution. We are building the future of highly effective sourcing and scouting by creating smart and data-driven connections between buyers and suppliers.
We are looking for a Solution Architect to join our Professional Services team and enhance our product portfolio. The scoutbee Professional Services team works hand in hand with scoutbee customers to help them make the most of our products. As a Solution Architect, you will be at the crossroads of business and technology and engage with organizations at all stages of product adoption and integration.
In this role you will get to practice your creativity, linking technology to tangible solutions and educating customers on how scoutbee technologies can revolutionize their procurement practices. You will have the opportunity to define or invent reference architectures for a variety of use cases.
Your Role in our Beehive:
- Work directly with our most important, strategic customers to transform their supply chain with a profound impact to their long-term business outcomes
- Organise all customer-specific work and lead development teams to ship products with high velocity that deliver value to our customers
- Build alignment on priorities, plans and progress in your teams, across other teams, with stakeholders and the Leadership team
- Build technical relationships with customers (up to the C-suite) and operate as their trusted advisor. The best interests of the customer will shape the guidance you provide.
- Share the voice of our customers to inform the roadmap of scoutbee product features. Proactively work within the organization to influence the evolution of our technical platform.
- Help develop the technical elements of the scoutbee’s go-to-market strategy, and the plan to engage with customers and partners.
- Contribute to the growth of the Professional Services organization by interviewing candidates and having a voice in hiring decisions. You will also be helping others develop new skills by mentoring team members and identifying talent needs in the organization.
- Develop areas of depth in technical domains relevant to your interests and our customer's outcomes.
- Inspire and influence others and yourself to think differently, solve problems, seize opportunities and be passionate about working towards the mission
What you bring to our beehive:
- Background in any of the following: Cloud Architecture, Systems Design, Software Development, Infrastructure Architecture, Data Engineering or DevOps
- Experience driving technical and/or organizational change of significant complexity
- Experience working in a customer-facing role
- Technical Degree (Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or equivalent) and/or relevant tech experience.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
Passion for technology and for learning
*Nice-to- have Qualifications
- Experience designing, building, refactoring or operating large scale and impactful IT systems in the cloud
- Working knowledge of cloud native architectures
- In-depth working knowledge in a technology domain such as distributed internet-scale web or mobile applications, DevOps, Serverless, Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning, enterprise workloads (SAP, VMware, Windows etc.), high-performance databases (SQL and/or NoSQL), complex networking implementations, highly secured workloads etc.
- Continued or advanced learning (Master, MBA, PhD or equivalent)
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in German
What's in it for you? #beehivelife
- An innovative and international working environment that focuses on a collaborative company spirit, an open feedback culture, and employee growth opportunities.
- A strong emphasis on a Positive Intercultural Environment and Diverse Culture (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion matter to our employees, leaders, and investors, which is why we actively invest across the entire employee journey)
- Flexibility in work environment including working hours and location. Mix of in-office and/or remote work.
- Excellent professional development opportunities through a generous educational budget and clear career levels
- Virtual ESOP for all employees, because ownership at all levels matters
- 28 annual vacation days, additional ½ day on 24.12. and full day on 31.12
- Wellness resources (Urban Sports Club, Counselling through Better Health, company organized marathons)
- Modern offices with a start-up perk culture, choice of computer operating system and ergonomic chairs.
- High end coffee, snacks, fruits, and sodas are stocked daily in our offices
- Kindergarten supplement, with priority selection for Kita in our Berlin building (right across the hall!)
- Unlimited access to German and English language courses via Lingoda, customized to your level and availability
Are you a super driven individual, but your level of experience doesn't meet our requirements? Nevertheless, this job ad sounds super interesting for you - Please don't hesitate! For us, personality and cultural fit are more important than qualifications. We are aware that underestimation of one's own abilities and the imposter syndrome can be reasons why someone doesn't dare to apply.
We'd love to hear from you!
scoutbee is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, socioeconomic background or any other area of being a human that creates a false sense of others.
At scoutbee we are on a mission to connect. Our employees focus on shared experiences to be a united team. Through this we have a more accurate view of the world, enabling us to innovate, challenge our own ideas and assumptions, and be ourselves at work.
scoutbee’s market-leading supplier data platform empowers procurement professionals to enhance their master data, make better sourcing decisions, and find and onboard new suppliers from all over the world. Powered by AI and ML, scoutbee enables faster end-to-end strategic sourcing projects with up to 90% less effort versus traditional methods. By providing comprehensive and dynamic supplier data, scoutbee facilitates proactive sourcing decisions that strengthen supply chain resilience, improve sustainability, drive innovation, reduce time to market and increase diversity. scoutbee is trusted by industry leaders in the automotive, agricultural, energy, FMCG, industrial machinery, and life science sectors. A winner of many prestigious awards including Gartner’s 2020 “Cool Vendor” in Sourcing and Procurement for Supply Chain, “ProcureTech 100”, and Spend Matters’ “50 Vendors to Watch 2021”. scoutbee is a recognized leader in AI-driven procurement technology, which is used by companies like Audi, Siemens, and Unilever, and has raised $76M in funding from investors including Atomico, Lakestar, Next47, Toba Capital, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, and 42CAP