Data is transforming the world. It changes traditional businesses and enables innovation which helps create better products, services and customer experiences. At adsquare, we created a neutral and transparent marketplace to enable companies make better marketing decisions that result into more relevant customer engagement. Our real-time platform brings together buyers and sellers of data in a fair, secure and privacy-friendly way. We empower our partners and clients with sophisticated, yet easy to use self-service instruments, putting them in control and ensuring full transparency.
Our platform processes billions of data points, adds a layer of intelligence and helps making data actionable. To achieve this, we gathered international talent sharing the same vision and passion for cutting-edge technology. Founded in 2012, adsquare is a global company with headquarters in Berlin and offices in London, Paris, New York, Madrid and Milan.
Join our mission and have a real impact on the digital marketing landscape.
At adsquare, you will be an integral part of a leading tech company giving digital marketing a whole new perspective. Sustainable international growth while delivering market-leading tech solutions will be adsquare’s highest priority throughout 2021 and beyond. The international teams across the globe consist of entrepreneurs, engineers and product and marketing professionals.
Our team is looking for an experienced QA Engineer whose main goal will be to implement quality assurance and testing strategies, focused on automated tests. You will evaluate and implement testing solutions and frameworks, write functional, integration, regression and acceptance tests. For this fast-paced team, we’re looking for someone who can take full responsibility for bringing the quality of our products to a new level. You will be working with cutting-edge technologies and will be in charge of maintaining a quality assurance process in our team.In this role you will:
- Be responsibile for the overall product quality upon release to the market and day-to-day production of web-based B2B products
- Understand the product priorities and crucial features of driving customer satisfaction
- Work closely with the product team to identify acceptance criteria for new features and solutions
- Interact closely with the entire engineering team, making sure issues are well documented and tracked
- Develop and execute testing strategies and cases to ensure the integrity of components and the product in a scalable and automated way
- Evaluate and set up an automated test framework for Frontend and Backend
- Provide expert analysis and support to the Operations team to improve production process and quality
- Analyse systems and product analytics to identify potential quality issues and continuously improve the quality assurance processes
- 3+ years professional experience in Quality Assurance or Application Development
- Experience in working in agile development (Kanban / Scrum) in multi-functional teams, and eagerness to own the project from the draft to its completion
- Highly organised and structured working method and analytical skill set with high attention to detail
- Functional understanding of HTTP and how it applies to RESTful service testing
- Continuous integration understanding (GIT, Gradle/Maven, CI-System, Docker etc.) is a plus
- Experience in working within a wide variety of automated testing frameworks, including Java, JUnit, JBehave, Selenium, SoapUI, TestNG and other open-source projects
- Experience in performance testing (JMeter, LoadRunner, …)
- Very good spoken and written English – German language is a clear plus
Our Software StackJava 11+, Spring (Boot, Config, Cloud), Terraform, MongoDB, Postgres, Kafka, AWS (Batch, Lambda, SQS, SNS), BitBucket, Jira, Git, Teamcity…
Why us ? We are a highly motivated and skilled team, where everyone’s role has a real impact on the company’s growth. Success and fun are combined in a great company culture with people from all over the world, that creates a melting pot of individuals with more than 20 different Nationalities!
Our headquarters is based in the startup centre of Berlin-Mitte but as a fast-growing international startup we have offices from New York to Sydney. Sounds Interesting? Pay them a visit! All our employees can go and check out our international offices and work from there one week per year.
We equip you with the latest hardware and provide you with all the tools you need to thrive, including a flexible home office setup policy, to ease working conditions during these crazy times as well as, (hopefully soon to come!) the post-pandemic era.
On top of a competitive remuneration package, we got you covered with more benefits such as a personal education and conference budget to pursue your professional goals and to encourage your growth with us, because for us, development matters! Additionally, we offer you a unique onboarding merch box, regular team lunches, annual company offsites, Urban Sports membership, BVG job ticket, JobRad bike leasing and more!