Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
What is our mission?
Our Software team is currently building web and mobile apps to:
- Monitor, automate and control our vertical farms to ensure high quality crops,
- Support the logistics of Operations along the crops life cycle, from seeding to harvesting.
- Monitor the quality of our crops to drive operational improvements.
We want to grow and achieve more.
We want for our farms to become cleverer, driven by data science, to create the best growing environment for their specific crops and nurture them to perfection.
We want to automate as many operational processes as we can and make the working day of our colleagues a breeze.
We want to shorten the path from customer request to delivery to the absolute minimum.
Would you like to help us achieve this?
- Own the overall strategy and product development from discovery to implementation
- Lead and coach other team members such as product manager and engineers
- Work closely with management, stakeholders and users to identify business needs and user pain points and translate them into feasible solutions and features focusing on ROI and automation.
- Leverage data and user research in order to design your product roadmap.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Software, IoT, UX, Hardware & Crops Science ) to design, develop and ship new features.
- Define and analyze metrics to monitor the performance of products, features and team.
- Ruthlessly prioritise for both long and short term impact.
- Drive continuous product improvement
- Ensure efficient cross-company communication to share the latest news, developments, and learnings
Who are you?
- A Bachelor degree in either Business, Information Technology or Natural Science.
- A minimum of 5 years of software product management experience (web & mobile, IoT is a big plus).
- Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills, ability to quickly identify business challenges and clearly articulate creative, practical solutions.
- Experience delivering products with sound planning and execution.
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous products.
Great communicator & excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience creating mockups and carrying out user testing sessions.
- Experience with agile development methods.
- Familiar with JIRA, Confluence and G-suite.
- Fluency in English, German is a plus.
- Experience working in a startup environment.
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
- Corporate Pension Scheme
- Fresh herbs to take home
- Coffee, tea, fresh and healthy snacks and Friday drinks when in the Berlin HQ!
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee’s distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.