Who is Clark (www.clark.de)?
Since our founding in 2015, we follow our Vision to create a world where people love insurance by using the Clark insurance Manager App. This is not only recognized by 150.000 customer; Bloomberg named us as one of the 50 most promising startups in the world 2017 as well. Due to our smart technology and our expert know how, we are combining the old and the new world, which makes our products for the B2B as well as B2C-market highly attractive. With a total funding of 45mio $, led by Portag3 Ventures and White Star Capital, we are ready to conquer the world!
As our Senior Software Engineer, you..
- play a central role in the design and development of our backend system and architecture
- actively contribute to product management and influence our features right from the start
- lift the intelligence of our robo advisor and the efficiency of our insurance operations team
- closely interact with colleagues who use your software to service our customers
- conceptualise and deliver features on a platform that will soon serve > 500000 customers.
Your Background, you...
- have gained a Technical University or Bachelor's degree
- have minimum 4 years experience in software engineering and web development, incl. 2 years Ruby on Rails, as well as other languages
- a deep understanding of modern software architecture and software design principles, e.g. SOLID, Event Processing, and Domain Driving Design, git, scrum and agile approaches
- test-driven development and quality assurance through automated testing are selfevident
- good knowledge of cloud infrastructure and continuous deployment
- excellent skills in handling SQL and relational database
This is Clark – this is what we love to offer you:
- besides the usual startup perks like free drinks, free coffee, flat hierarchies, an experienced management and multicultural environment with international colleagues, we are offering you a lot of space for your work, your ideas and your initiatives.
- we subsidize your job ticket and the company pension scheme.
- want e.g. to move forward to make your Master or MBA, we offer you to support your education while working at Clark
- if you need to work absolutely focused, you use our silent room – no disturbance, no noise.
- if you need to relocate, you have our support.
- you need to brush up your German? We are offering beginner and advanced German courses!
- you want to share your knowledge and to inspire? Be a Speaker and create your own Brownbag speech to inspire your colleagues.
- and last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday get together.
This sounds like an exciting next step for you? We are more than ready for your application and cannot wait to receive it.