At SimScale, our mission is to help engineers worldwide to develop their products faster, easier, and better. We are fascinated by the potential of simulation technology and work hard to make it easier and more accessible than ever before. To that end, we are building the world’s first completely web-based engineering simulation platform – bringing high-performance computing technology to the fingertips of every engineer and scientist in the world.
Shape the next generation of simulation technology together with a team of highly talented engineers, mathematicians, and computer scientists!
Was dich erwartetWould you love to play an essential role in the development of an innovative simulation software? Do you have an affinity for leadership and team building?
Then SimScale is the right place for you! This role is based in Munich, Boston, or remotely.
As a Senior CFD Simulation Software Developer, your mission will be to develop and deliver high-quality features to our large and constantly growing user base.
As an experienced developer, you will bring your experience in using and modifying solvers, such as OpenFOAM, for solving real-world CFD problems, preferably in the AEC and/or Electronics Cooling industries.
You will be deeply involved in developing and implementing outstanding solutions that will lift our simulation platform to the next level. As a core member of the Simulation Team, you will work in close collaboration with a highly experienced team of engineers, product managers and developers on a daily basis.
- Feature specification
- Development and integration
- Implementation of testing and validation routines
- Regular maintenance of existing components
Unsere AnforderungenMinimum qualifications:
- University degree in Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Physics or comparable
- Advanced knowledge of fluid mechanics
- Professional experience in using open-source solvers such as OpenFOAM, or commercial solvers such as STAR CCM+, Xflow, Fluent, Abaqus/CFD, etc. to solve problems for real-world engineering applications
- Expertise in object-oriented programming in C++
- Extensive industry experience with engineering simulation and high-performance computing
- Affinity for team leadership and team building
- Experience with software version control (Git preferred) and collaborative development
- Very good English skills
- Knowledge of RESTful web services and containerization with Docker
- Experience with functional testing and automation tools
- Experience with development in Linux environment
- Experience as user of commercial CAE systems
Was wir zu bieten haben
- An international and enthusiastic team with high technical expertise, dedication, and lots of fun
- An attractive startup atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- An independent, professional work environment
- Fun team events
- Ambitious, self-responsible tasks and projects that leave space for creativity and offer the chance to learn a lot in a short time
- Flexible working hours
- The chance to provide thousands of engineers with the next generation of simulation technology that helps them be better at what they do best: designing the products of tomorrow
Weitere InformationenAre you looking for a job as a “Simulation Architect”, where you’ll be able to significantly affect the development of our simulation software and grow a team of experts around you? Then we look forward to receiving your informative application via our online application system (including your salary expectations).