As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you’ll join our co-located Salesforce Platform team, working to customise and integrate Salesforce with other systems. You’ll work closely with multiple stakeholders to ensure our Salesforce configurations are made in a scalable, reusable way and according to industry best practices.
What you’ll do
- Support the integration of Salesforce with different micro-services and Kafka
- Coach Salesforce Developers throughout their projects using Kafka (Confluent connector) or other integrations
- Prepare and provide training sessions and knowledge exchanges with Salesforce Developers
- Collaborate on a global level with other engineering and data chapters
- Be responsible for the development, maintenance, and scalability of Salesforce as a platform on the programming side
- Work closely with the technical team to act as the bridge between the business and IT teams
You’ll be great for this role if
- You have experience as a full-stack developer and with building web applications.
- You have 4+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Developer or Consultant across various companies at different sizes/stages (startups, SMBs, large corporations).
- You continuously follow Salesforce releases, identify new features and improvements, and advise on or lead implementation.
- You’re energetic, positive, and comfortable engaging with people at multiple levels on projects and meetings.
- You have experience of working in a SCRUM or Agile environment.
- You thrive in a complex work environment and enjoy working autonomously
You have outstanding communication skills, with fluent verbal and written English.
Any of the following would be considered a plus
- You have experience in other Salesforce features and systems (Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Heroku), or integrated services (Web Services, Call Centers).
- You know your way around databases, middleware and ETL tools.
- You’re active in the Salesforce community.
Why you should join SumUp
- We’re a truly global team of 2000+ people from 60+ countries, spread across 3 continents.
- We get together regularly for breakfasts, team events, office parties and sports.
- You’ll receive a budget for attending conferences and external training.
- We offer a corporate pension scheme, 28 days’ paid leave, free German and yoga classes, subsidised Urban Sports Club membership and other great benefits.
- We offer visa and relocation support for you, your family and even your pets.
- You’ll be based in the heart of Berlin, one of Europe’s leading tech hubs and most vibrant cities.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.