We are looking for an incredible Senior Salesforce Administrator to join our fast growing HQ in Berlin!
audibene / hear.com is a global MedTech with origins in Europe. We are the fastest-growing audiology company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well.
In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to > 1,200 people and we're already profitable. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
- Implementation of Salesforce customizations in Salesforce Service Cloud including Process builder, Workflows, Page layouts, Profile and Permission Sets
- Engage with business stakeholders as needed to work collaboratively on implementing solutions for approved enhancements/changes to ensure proper design and a satisfied customer
- Pro-actively engage with salesforce engineers to investigate and solve complex issues in a sustainable way
- Improve and evolve the internal international service module for Salesforce Support, Backoffice, IT Helpdesk and other functional teams within our global organization
- Create intelligent and informative reports and dashboards for business stakeholders
- Implement a monitoring system for overall salesforce.com org health, performance
- Prioritize, guide and support colleagues in the solution investigation processes
- Provide updates to the whole company regarding changes or issues
- Collaborate with stakeholders and salesforce developers to improve the quality of the system and development processes
- >3 years of experience as a Senior Salesforce Administrator
- Certification as a Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Excellent analytical, technology and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with salesforce.com including a deep understanding of salesforce object model, layouts, Workflows, Process Builder
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Knowledge of salesforce permissions, roles and logical formulas
- Additional salesforce certifications preferred
- Experience in implementation projects using agile methods and practices preferred
- First experience in leading projects and teams preferred
- Experience with large international salesforce instances (optional)
- Shape the future of audibene from day one with high responsibility and meaningful tasks. We are doers!
- A start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Join an international company that makes a difference in peoples' lives every day
- We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages. You can learn any of them in our Language Tandem program and also join German courses!
- Apart from the usual perks - coffee, drinks and healthy snacks - we focus on our people ... we love to spend time together on regular team events, parties and annual trips (skiing etc)
- We believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, so your best friend is more than welcome
- Gym discounts, loft office in Prenzlauer Berg with a roof terrace, flexible working hours ... work from home when you want!
This is a full-time position based in Berlin. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team-members who are looking to fast-track their career.
If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and rapid growth company, a new challenge awaits you!