Senior Salesforce Administrator (Agent Experience)
We are looking for a motivated Senior Salesforce Administrator to work as an integral part of our Global Merchant Success Tribe and will be working on a project basis in a multi-disciplinary team engaged in a wide range of Salesforce.com projects in Chile. You will be part of the Agent Experience Squad, a team that is focused on driving the best experience for our Support Agents using Salesforce - and hence our merchants :)
You will work in an international team of administrators and developers to ensure that all Cloud Services (Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Contact Centers) are working according to our global business needs. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Force.com platform.
The Salesforce Administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify and deploy new business processes including: Onboarding, Payments, Verification, Risk, Finance, Logistic, Sales and other business teams.
This position builds a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders and leads them to the adoption of the best solution. Specifically, this role helps guide teams to successfully deliver the Salesforce-centric project.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with the technical team to act as the bridge between the business and IT teams.
- Serve as a system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 2.300+ users;
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests;
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization;
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams;
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements.
You’ll be great for this position if
- You have at least 4+ years working experience as a Salesforce Administrator or Consultant - you should know your stuff
- You have excellent project management skills and a positive attitude;
- You have experience in business analysis, requirements gathering and process mapping & optimization;
- You have experience in end-user training;
- You create clear, concise and complete functional specifications & required documents detailing systems requirements and distinctly define project scope;
- You have a record advising and supporting companies on how to get to the next level using Salesforce;
- You are good at problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions;
- You have the ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards;
- You haves high energy and drive, brings enthusiasm and the ability to engage with people at multiple levels on projects and meetings;
- You continuously follow Salesforce releases, identify new features and improvements, and advice on or lead the implementation;
- You have previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment;
- You communicate with clarity and impact (Spanish and English), understanding how the message has been received;
- You are looking for a job in a fast-paced company who is living global hypergrowth;
- You enjoy complex work environments where there is room and autonomy to create.
The following requirements are a big plus for us:
- Experience in other Salesforce features and systems (Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud), or integrated services (Web Services, Call Centers);
- Worked on different projects on different business models;
- Certifications as a Salesforce.com Admin and App Builder, or other Salesforce.com Certifications - big plus!
Why you should join SumUp
- Empowerment to do great things and the opportunity to leave your mark in a high-growth organization;
- An amazing team and work environment, that works with passion and purpose to achieve incredible results;
- Nice flexible working hours - you make your own schedule and have freedom to align with the team if you want to work from home;
- Benefits: Lunch voucher, Transportation voucher, Complementary Insurance, 20 vacation days per year, 4 administrative days per year.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, colour, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.