Über unsDie Spryker Systems GmbH ist eine schnell wachsende Technologie-Company, das führenden Herstellern, Marken und Händlern aller Industrien eine flexible Commerce Lösung entlang aller Kunden-touchpoints bietet. Vom Onlineshop über Mobile, Voice, Chatbots, Blockchain oder IoT Anwendungsfälle. Unsere modern ausgestatteten Büros befinden sich in den digitalen deutschen Metropolen Berlin und Hamburg.
Das internationale Spryker-Team arbeitet ständig mit neuen, spannenden Kunden, Technologien, innovativen Ansätzen und ist auf der Suche nach talentierten Mitarbeitern, die mit uns die digitale Commerce Welt revolutionieren wollen.
In aller KürzeIn spite of corona, our business is thriving, digital transformation is on a new rise, so come and join us, we are rapidly growing!
The challenges of distributing technical and complex software solutions motivate you? Solution selling, digitalization, IOT, API-first are no foreign words and everywhere commerce is not just a buzzword for you?
You are a real hunter and have experience with C-Level decision makers of major competitors of various industries? Professional pitches are an easy game for you?
Join Spryker as a Senior Sales Manager and help us to revolutionize the world of commerce!
- Drive our growth and take responsibility for customer acquisition and business expansion with existing clients
- Define and implement a collaborative planning process to develop sales forecast/plans and go-to-market strategy
- Implement acquisition processes from first point of contact to planning and carrying out customer presentations, defining offers and contract negotiations
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders like solution partners, enabling services, core development, sales and marketing
- Be on top of it all and keep abreast of industry news, technologies, trends and opportunities, piloting and implementing emerging technologies for e-commerce
- Regularly report your activities, progress and success
- You have a minimum of 5 years of enterprise sales experience within SaaS environment
- Good understanding of Customer Experience landscape (e-commerce, marketing, CRM, etc.) is an advantage
- You have a strong sales skillset and good technical knowledge
- Hunter mentality and passion to acquire new logos
- Experience developing and executing successful close plans
- Ambition and readiness to grow Nordics region and lead the team
- Outstanding problem-solving skills as well as superior interpersonal and influencing skills
- Well-developed ability to independently create and effectively deliver presentations, provide recommendations and develop forecasts
- Location: Open
- Native speaker with one of Nordics languages
Das bieten wir – 5 Gründe Teil des Spryker Teams zu werden
- Expert team: Profit from a communicative, inspiring environment and a highly experienced international team
- State-of-the-art technology: Work on the latest business models, technologies and tools
- Skill development: Get challenged and develop your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one!
- Constant innovation: You will get varied, interesting projects every day where you can use your creativity
- Amazing workplace: We work in very comfortable modern offices, located in the center of Berlin and offer fresh fruits, snacks and diverse drinks everyday