Über unsDie Spryker Systems GmbH ist eine schnell wachsende Technologie-Company, das führenden Herstellern, Marken und Händlern aller Industrien eine flexible Commerce Lösung entlang aller Kunden-touchpoints bietet. Vom Onlineshop über Mobile, Voice, Chatbots, Blockchain oder IoT Anwendungsfälle. Unsere modern ausgestatteten Büros befinden sich in den digitalen deutschen Metropolen Berlin und Hamburg.
Das internationale Spryker-Team arbeitet ständig mit neuen, spannenden Kunden, Technologien, innovativen Ansätzen und ist auf der Suche nach talentierten Mitarbeitern, die mit uns die digitale Commerce Welt revolutionieren wollen.
In aller KürzeThe challenges of distributing technical and complex software solutions motivate you?
Solution selling, digitalisation, IOT, API-first are no foreign words and everywhere commerce is not just a buzzword for you?
You are a real hunter and have experience with C-Level decision makers of major competitors of various industries? Professional pitches are an easy game for you?Join Spryker as a Senior Sales Manager and help us to revolutionise the world of commerce!
- Drive our growth and take responsibility for customer acquisition and business expansion with existing clients
- Define and implement a collaborative planning process to develop sales forecast/plans and go-to-market strategy
- Implement acquisition processes from first point of contact to planning and carrying out customer presentations, defining offers and contract negotiations
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders like solution partners, enabling services, core development, sales and marketing
- Be on top of it all and keep abreast of industry news, technologies, trends and opportunities, piloting and implementing emerging technologies for e-commerce
- Regularly report your activities, progress and success
- You have gained extensive experience with sales management and managing multiple customers (B2B) within SAAS environment
- You have a strong sales skillset and good technical knowledge
- Experience developing and executing successful sales plans
- You are experienced in leading internal initiatives and working across organizations to find solutions and establish effective processes
- Strong analytical ability to analyze and interpret sales data and trends from a variety of sources
- Outstanding problem-solving skills as well as superior interpersonal and influencing skills
- Well-developed ability to independently create and effectively deliver presentations, provide recommendations and develop forecasts
- Excellent German skills (C2)
Das bieten wir – 5 Gründe Teil des Spryker Teams zu werden
Are you thrilled? Please send us your application, stating your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
Expert team: Profit from a communicative, inspiring environment and a highly experienced international team
State-of-the-art technology: Work on the latest business models, technologies and tools
Skill development: Get challenged and develop your professional skills by taking over responsibilities from day one!
Constant innovation: You will get varied, interesting projects every day where you can use your creativity
Amazing workplace: We work in very comfortable modern offices, located in the center of Berlin and offer fresh fruits, snacks and diverse drinks everyday