Über unsDie Spryker Systems GmbH ist eine schnell wachsende Technologie-Company, das führenden Herstellern, Marken und Händlern aller Industrien eine flexible Commerce Lösung entlang aller Kunden-touchpoints bietet. Vom Onlineshop über Mobile, Voice, Chatbots, Blockchain oder IoT Anwendungsfälle. Unsere modern ausgestatteten Büros befinden sich in den digitalen deutschen Metropolen Berlin und Hamburg.
Das internationale Spryker-Team arbeitet ständig mit neuen, spannenden Kunden, Technologien, innovativen Ansätzen und ist auf der Suche nach talentierten Mitarbeitern, die mit uns die digitale Commerce Welt revolutionieren wollen.
In aller KürzeThe challenges of distributing technical and complex software solutions motivate you?
Solution selling, digitalisation, IOT, API-first are no foreign words and everywhere commerce is not just a buzzword for you?
You are a real hunter and have experience with C-Level decision makers of major competitors of various industries? Professional pitches are an easy game for you?Join Spryker as a Senior Sales Manager (m/f/d) and help us to revolutionise the world of commerce!
- Drive our growth and take responsibility for customer acquisition and business expansion with existing clients
- Define and implement a collaborative planning process to develop sales forecast/plans and go-to-market strategy
- Implement acquisition processes from first point of contact to planning and carrying out customer presentations, defining offers and contract negotiations
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders like solution partners, enabling services, core development, sales and marketing
- Be on top of it all and keep abreast of industry news, technologies, trends and opportunities, piloting and implementing emerging technologies for e-commerce
- Regularly report your activities, progress and success
- You have gained extensive experience with sales management and managing multiple customers (B2B) within SAAS environment
- You have a strong sales skillset and good technical knowledge
- Experience developing and executing successful sales plans
- You are experienced in leading internal initiatives and working across organizations to find solutions and establish effective processes
- Strong analytical ability to analyze and interpret sales data and trends from a variety of sources
- Outstanding problem-solving skills as well as superior interpersonal and influencing skills
- Well-developed ability to independently create and effectively deliver presentations, provide recommendations and develop forecasts
- Excellent German skills (C2)
Das bieten wir – 5 Gründe Teil des Spryker Teams zu werden
We challenge and grow: our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360 feedback and personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and develop personal and professional skills.
We care about our herd: we provide you with great onsite experience within our office and beyond. To support your health we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks, discounts on Urban Sports memberships, height-adjustable/standing desks and free flu vaccinations. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free German language classes.
We celebrate our success: company events, team events, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit.
We focus on our vision: join an ambitious journey while having the perks of being responsible for your own time management, flexible working hours and home office.
We live constant innovation: constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business: Choose between newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies.