Data is transforming the world. It changes traditional businesses and enables innovation which helps create better products, services and customer experiences. At adsquare, we created a neutral and transparent marketplace to enable companies make better marketing decisions that result into more relevant customer engagement. Our real-time platform brings together buyers and sellers of data in a fair, secure and privacy-friendly way. We empower our partners and clients with sophisticated, yet easy to use self-service instruments, putting them in control and ensuring full transparency.
Our platform processes billions of data points, adds a layer of intelligence and helps making data actionable. To achieve this, we gathered international talent sharing the same vision and passion for cutting-edge technology. Founded in 2012, adsquare is a global company with headquarters in Berlin and offices in London, Paris, New York, Madrid and Milan.
Join our mission and have a real impact on the digital marketing landscape.
IntroAs a Sales Manager FR & Benelux (f/m/d) you will be a strong contributor to the Sales Team and will be reporting to the General Manager FR & Benelux.
- You close key deals with agencies, media buyers and direct advertisers
- You build strong relationships with key clients and partners ensuring best in class customer service, overall campaign success and high levels of customer happiness
- You serve as a trusted consultant with major customers to optimise their advertising
- You generate plans to define your selling strategies and tactics
- You manage your sales pipeline in coordination with other teams proactively
- You understand and adapt to adsquare’s ongoing product and technology developments
- You negotiate data usage contracts with key clients
- You effectively communicate the company’s value proposition and vision to partners and team members
- You are active in the mobile and/or programmatic community to develop a network and generate leads through conferences and social events
- You have at least 2 years of experience in positions of sales or business development units in the digital media world and/or data-driven digital advertising solutions
- You are proficient in face-to-face sales and cold calling
- You have strong interpersonal skills and a good sense for business opportunities
- Previous experience in real-time advertising, programmatic and data management is a plus
- You are willing to take on responsibility for personnel in a growing company
- You have strong negotiation and communication skills
- You are fluent in English and French
Why us ? We are a highly motivated and skilled team, where everyone’s role has a real impact on the company’s growth. Success and fun are combined in a great company culture with people from all over the world, that creates a melting pot of individuals with more than 20 different Nationalities!
Our headquarters is based in the startup centre of Berlin-Mitte but as a fast-growing international startup we have offices from New York to Sydney. Sounds Interesting? Pay them a visit! All our employees can go and check out our international offices and work from there one week per year.
We equip you with the latest hardware and provide you with all the tools you need to thrive, including a flexible home office setup policy, to ease working conditions during these crazy times as well as, (hopefully soon to come!) the post-pandemic era.
On top of a competitive remuneration package, we got you covered with more benefits such as a personal education and conference budget to pursue your professional goals and to encourage your growth with us, because for us, development matters! Additionally, we offer you a unique onboarding merch box, regular team lunches, annual company offsites and more!
Desired start dateJanuary 2022