Solarisbank is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 300+ people from over 50 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
- You’ll build and drive a robust commercialization program for our Digital Banking Unit by acquiring new partners and ensuring our revenue targets
- You are hands-on to relentlessly pursue sales leads and at the same time able to partner with cross functional teams such as product, onboarding & project management and technical sales to deliver your sales and commercialization strategy while staying focused on the acquisition of new partners
- Work with our business development team to proactively identify business opportunities and to build a strong market presence for this
- Articulate and quantify those opportunities appropriately and collaborate with our engineering and product management teams to support the development of solutions which address the opportunities in a profitable way
- Manage, develop and sustain effective working relations with stakeholders within the organization & act as the catalyst that drives collaboration among the teams
- Act as a mentor for junior sales members and pro-actively share commercialization best practices across units
- Demonstrate your passion for transforming strategic intent with a sense of purpose and bring challenging cross-function efforts to life
- Focus your astute leadership skills into efforts that build a well-run, cohesive and effective team
What you should bring along
- You have extensive experience in a fast-paced environment navigating ambiguity successfully
- Your experience includes a strong sales enablement component in a consultative sales environment (building pipelines, execute on opportunities, manage growth and deliver numbers)
- You have prior experience in banking and/or fintech, experience in Payment topics is an added advantage
- Experience in the business of retail merchant acquisition is an added advantage
- You have very strong negotiation skills and can lead and, in other cases, support commercial discussions with MD’s
- You are passionate about sales & extremely self-motivated. You have ‘get-things-done’ attitude in your DNA
- You value relationships and bring passion and energy to everything you do
- You have great judgement and show grace under pressure
- You know how to navigate the nuances of executives
- Fluent in German and English is a must.
At Solarisbank, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solarisbank does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, solarisBanks’ employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. solarisBank is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.