Über unsCapmo entwickelt Software für die Bauindustrie. Allein in Europa gibt es 10 Millionen Bauingenieure - und im vergangenen Jahr setzte die Baubranche weltweit 14 Billionen Euro um. Jeder zehnte Job der Welt hängt von der Baubranche ab. Wir glauben, dass die Personen mit den härtesten Jobs der Welt auch großartige Software verdient haben, die Ihnen die Arbeit erleichtert. Ganz egal, ob Sie gerade eine Wohnung renovieren oder ein Krankenhaus bauen - Wir möchten zur Verwirklichung großartiger Projekte beitragen auf die man stolz sein kann!
Wir sind eine bunte Mischung verschiedenster Fachrichtungen und Nationalitäten und arbeiten zielstrebig darauf hin, das führende digitale Werkzeug für die Baubranche zu werden!
Glad you landed at Capmo - feel free to look around further! Are you looking for an exciting challenge in a fast-growing environment? Then you've come to the right place. We as a marketing team are a central starting point for Capmo's growth. We are revolutionizing one of the most important and largest industries in the world with our ideas. Join us now as Revenue Operations Analyst - CRM & Revenue Tech Stack (m/w/*) and have a decisive impact on it!
These challenges are waiting for you:
- Run analysis and create projects around the customer journey to systematically improve the revenue engine
- Implement a proper optimization roadmap to improve the CRM performance further on; enable all parts of the organization to work with the system efficiently
- Maintain and further develop the revenue tech stack around our CRM and ensure the integrity of data across tools
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence & Finance regarding changes to the revenue data model and data quality
Provide input and support for more strategic revenue & go-to-market oriented analysis with BI & Finance
Das bieten wir dir
- 1.500€ development budget per year for your professional and personal development as well as two development days (which you can use for that)
- Office in the heart of Munich (Karlsplatz Stachus) as well as flexible working hours and home office options (also after Corona!)
- Grow with new challenges with direct communication channels as well as an open feedback and error culture
- Look forward to regular, exciting (remote) team events and our bi-weekly get-togethers
- For your work-life/food-balance we subsidize your membership at Qualitrain or your lunch with Lunch-it
- Learn from the best: With us, you'll work with a high-caliber team of experts who will help you reach the next level in your career!
Das bringst du mit
- 1+ years relevant work experience in sales or revenue analysis and CRM System experience; prior experiences in Marketing, Sales or Customer Success help
Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration, economics and/or finance – also IT fields are possible
Prioritization skills and project management capabilities to ensure higher return on investment on projects
Strong understanding of relevant SaaS KPIs and the ability to present these KPIs simply
Strong understanding of the HubSpot CRM Platform from an operational and a technical perspective
- Know-how of possible integrations around the HubSpot platform to help create a consistent data flow between tools and a stellar revenue tech stack (including phone s et-up, Freshdesk, Chargebee)
- Proactivity and bias-for-action; being able to go 80/20 when needed
- Ability to work cross-functionally with in the revenue organization and the BI department
- Strong communication skills with an ability to turn data into data-driven insights/stories
- Analytical competencies for customer journey analysis and optimization across the revenue organization
- Logical approach to problem-solving in terms of processes and automations to ensure the right improvements
Wir konnten dein Interesse wecken?
Apply directly to us as Revenue Operations Analyst - CRM & Revenue Tech Stack (m/w/*). For more, here's a little insight into our work: https://bit.ly/3vqsGVF!