About usHave you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
Your role and goalsProductsup is scaling up and we want you (yes, you!) to help us hire the key people who will take us to the next level. What awaits you here? You can look forward to working with our CSO on building our sales dream team, collaborating with various department leads to recruit for niche roles, and hiring internationally as we expand in our EMEA, DACH, and US markets. We’re looking forward to having you as a key player on our scale-up team!
In your first 3 months you will:
- Get familiar with our company, culture, stakeholders, industry players, competitors, and key roles
- Receive your first roles to recruit for, have briefing meetings with hiring managers on these roles, and begin to fill your pipeline, interview, and hire new team members
- Work with our 2 current recruiters to audit our recruiting processes, provide feedback, and start implementing improvements
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Independently plan, organize, and run recruitment processes for a variety of roles, at all levels and across different departments (for the most part sales, marketing, tech)
- Utilize active sourcing to get candidates into the funnel on a weekly basis
- Partner with your hiring managers to strategically map out hiring plans for their teams
- Contribute to our quarterly HR goals through taking ownership of recruiting-related projects
- Become a role model for the recruiting team and serve as a mentor on recruiting best practices
What you bring to the team
- 4+ years of recruiting experience in international B2B tech environments, with experience recruiting for managerial positions and company-critical strategic roles
- A proven track record working as independent contributor
- Strong experience in active sourcing
- History of successful collaboration with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Refined and structured behavioral interviewing skills
- Intrinsic drive to fill your pipelines
- Analytical, numbers-driven, and solution-oriented working style
What we offer you
Do you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you!
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- Home office friendly & flexible working hours
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks, and Urban Sports discount
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
- Ongoing internal and external trainings
- A highly motivated, international team
- Two big company events + two individual team events annually
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
Send us your online application including CV, salary expectations, and earliest possible starting date. We know CVs don't always tell the whole story, so feel free to let us know why you're interested in this role in a short cover letter (~100 words).