YAZIO was founded in 2013 and, with millions of users, YAZIO is one of the most successful nutrition apps in the world. YAZIO has a mission: To help as many people as possible live healthier lives through better nutrition. With users in more than 150 countries, we’re well on our way to accomplishing this goal. As a remote-first company, we promote a modern form of employment in which our team works together across several cities and countries.
Find out more about our team, our application process and open positions here: www.yazio.com/en/jobs
Are you a change-maker who loves technology and working independently towards ambitious goals? Do you want to work remotely on a great product and in a lovely team?
In this case, we are looking forward to your complete application documents. As an international team English is our company language, we therefore only accept applications in English.
- Collaborate closely with our HR Manager and the respective team leads as a single point of contact for the recruiting & on-boarding process for assigned vacancies
- Create engaging and inclusive job advertisements, post them on relevant job portals, view applications and conduct Zoom interviews
- Develop and maintain relationships and seek referrals for additional candidates
- Operate as coordinator and project manager for scheduling interviews and on-boarding meetings for all candidates and new hires, in partnership with the appropriate teams at YAZIO
- Help us grow our amazing team even further!
- 1+ year(s) of experience as recruiting specialist or HR manager with a focus on recruiting activities
- Experience with active and passive sourcing and a passion for talking with and getting to know candidates
- A degree in Human Services, Business Administration or a similar field is a plus
- Detail and goal-oriented with an independent work ethic
- Experience using Google Drive and Microsoft Office applications, and ideally knowledge of relevant HR tools (e.g. Lattice, Personio or Workday).
- Fluent in English and German with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MUST-HAVE: Strong affinity for internet and mobile technologies
- Interest in fitness and nutrition a plus
- An exciting project with millions of users in over 150 countries, localized in 20 languages
- A great team with start-up spirit, high flexibility and flat hierarchies
- As a “remote first” company with a pronounced remote culture, you'll have the option to work 100% remotely (must be located in CET time zone +/- 2 hours)
- If desired, we can provide you with a co-working space of your choice
- Access to state-of-the-art technical equipment of your choice (laptop, smartphone, external monitor, etc.)
- Attractive salary and vacation days
- Our work culture is characterized by focus and efficiency. We do not work overtime and, in the rare occasions that it is necessary, you can take the additional hours off at another time
- A dynamic work environment with plenty of room for personal development, direct communication and flexible working hours
- Exciting team retreats and events several times per year and much more
Sound like you?
Ready to bring YAZIO to the next level together and help people all over the world live healthier lives?
Then we’re looking forward to receiving your application! Please provide the following:
- Your CV
- A cover letter explaining who you are and why you want to work at YAZIO
- Feel free to send us something that shows us a little more about your interests (e.g. your Twitter/Instagram account or your blog/website)
- You’ll get bonus points if you include a short introduction video recorded by you (1–5 min.)