Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 200,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 3500+ employees from 90 nationalities.
Are you a problem solver at heart who wants nothing more than to find the best way to drive customer experience? If yes, keep reading! We’re looking for an Senior Quality Manager who loves working in a high-speed environment to define KPIs and analyse large amounts of data in order to drive improvement opportunities for our teams.
This is no small feat, but we believe it’s the fun part of being the Quality Owner for the Service Delivery Competence.
What is Service Delivery?
It’s a Competence, and at Klarna we have 13 of them. Competences are essentially a range of skills that bring people together. In our case, we’re all geared towards providing the best, simplest and smooothest shopping experience. Not only that, we’re also the second largest competence at Klarna with over 1000 employees across the globe. To do this, Service Delivery Heroes operate across a broad range of services from handling escalated customer cases from our 1st line partners, to leading merchant onboarding or investigating potential fraud. We also support our very own internal customers with teams working towards people management, office operations, compliance screening and recruitment.
What you will do
Everyday, thousands of our Klarnaut are the face of Klarna when it comes to delivering the best service to their customers, be they internal or external. It’s so important to us that we call them Service Delivery Heroes.
How do we ensure we always stay on top of our game? Well that’s where you come into play! As a Senior Quality Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of Quality and Customer Satisfaction by working closely with the Quality Leads and Operations Leads in each Operational Group.
* Ensure Klarna’s quality framework and processes are implemented and aligned in all markets.
* Analyze different data points on a daily basis to identify trends and improvement opportunities.
* Manage and support Klarna outsourcing suppliers to ensure they meet the agreed quality KPIs together with the Quality Leads and
* Operations Leads in each market.
* Coach Quality Leads to ensure their development and performance are aligned with the delivery expectations.
* Coordinate and support other internal Klarna stakeholders for delivery of solutions.
In this role, you will need to be both hands-on to be on top of all details as well as good at high-level strategy to drive changes on a big scale. You are ready to lead your team and stakeholders through exciting times of change by coaching and engaging them in everyday quality quests. An important success factor of your journey with us is that you are able to collaborate with several stakeholders (internally and externally) and that you make data-driven decisions. Your passion is to follow current industry trends when it comes to quality assurance, customer satisfaction and bring them to life at Klarna Service operations. With your initiatives we can be sure that we continuously improve our service standards in order to deliver remarkable service operations.
Who you are
* You have been working with quality assurance, preferably within service operations, for a few years and really enjoy being in an environment where you can make a difference.
* You are excellent at stakeholder management with a high attention to details.
* You are a true problem-solver who does not settle for less than perfect.
* You can prioritise your work tasks and most importantly, you love being a part of your team member’s growth in their roles.
* You are a true leader with a couple of years of experience from working as a team manager, project leader or similar.
You should have
* Service and customer obsession mindset.
* Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
* Data driven mindset and analysis skill.
* Team leadership and stakeholder management skills.
* Ability to work under high pressure in a fast changing environment.