We are heycar.
heycar wants to change the way customers find and buy their next car. We are a fast-growing start-up in the center of Berlin that strives to break up the car buying market. We do this by explicitly focusing on vehicle, dealer and service quality. We are heavily user-centric and invest in applying cutting-edge technologies in order to become a leader in our space. We have established an independent, agile and deeply entrepreneurial culture whilst being backed by major automotive players. Our team of highly motivated digital experts is embracing the opportunity of challenging our market’s status quo.
Your main objective will be to build and test heyCar products across markets. You will take end to end ownership of ensuring that the product will be stable and built on strong quality principles.
Who we are looking for.
- At least 5+ years of QA experience with solid QA automation background on mobile and web applications, awareness of related frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Cypress).
- Proven experience and completed test projects in mobile and web test automation.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment.
- Passion for quality, testing, and performance.
- Ability to identify, articulate issues and take ownership for delivering practical solutions, while prioritizing tasks effectively.
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative approach.
- You have experience managing test environments and API testing.
- Good learning ability, open-mindedness, attention to details, and good self-organizational skills are must-have.
- Experienced with Jira and Confluence
What you will do.
- Design and develop QA automation frameworks for our test infrastructure and provide automation expertise to our engineering teams.
- Define QA requirements, specifications, and test conditions.
- Create automated, browser-based, end-to-end functional API tests
- Establish quality assurance measures and testing standards throughout the software development cycle (incl: bug fixes and enhancements across the entire engineering function.
- You will be working collaboratively and effectively in DevOps environments.
- Work together with developers, QA, and Product Owners in an agile manner in a squad-based organization.
- Act as a quality consultant within and across market platforms
- Understand and be keen to embrace CI/CD practices.
What we have to offer.
The best mix between corporate and start-up culture
An experienced international team of brand and start-up pros who truly make a difference
Working with state-of-the-art technology
Modern office design with a huge roof terrace in the heart of Wedding - 30 seconds from the Leopoldplatz tube stop (we timed it)
Friday beer, doing sports together, team lunch and much more
A wide selection of beverages (healthy and not so healthy), snacks (only not so healthy) and fruit.
How does that sound to you?
Are you interested in helping to shape the mobility market of tomorrow? If so, we look forward to hearing from you! Your contact person is Smita Malviya.