In the Anti-fraud squad we are building the anti-fraud mechanisms to help us keep our merchants and their customers safe. Monitoring million transactions per day and finding suspicious patterns between them is no easy task. That’s why we will be creating in-house solutions as well as integrating with third party anti-fraud providers.
At SumUp you can be the hero who stops bad actors from operating and who enables small merchants around the world to accept payments in a safe environment!
You will be working alongside Software Engineers and Data Scientist that are creating an integrated fraud-prevention solution, that will take advantage of cutting edge technologies like machine learning and property graph databases.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will be setting up the automation framework across diverse technical stack: frontend and backend within the Anti-fraud domain
- You will be driving the testing initiatives in terms of tooling, automation and good practices while working with others to share your knowledge and expertise
- You will take part in feature discussions and have the opportunity to improve our customers' experience
- You will participate in handling issues reported from end customers, including investigation, communication and delivery of fixes
- You will promote the quality guidelines set by the QA chapter within your squad and ensure these guidelines are adequate for your squad’s specific needs;
- You will be working in an agile cross-functional squad
YOU'LL BE GREAT FOR THIS POSITION IF
- You have excellent programming knowledge in a high-level language such as JS/Ruby/Java/C#;
- You have fundamental understanding about web applications & REST/microservices;
You have at least 3 years experience in an Automation QA/Software Engineering role
- You are eager to learn and develop new skills
- You have or are in the process of obtaining a university degree in Computer Science/Information Technology;
- Experience with CI and/or DevOps skills will be considered a great advantage;
- Experience in FinTech will be considered a plus;
- You are a self-driven, focussed and communicative person;
- You are fluent in English - you'll be part of a truly global company!
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN SUMUP
- You’ll have the opportunity to put the foundations of next generation payment platform
- You'll have the space to drive your career here and take ownership of projects
- You’ll have the chance to work on a diverse and international team
- You'll be able to attend global offsites/hackathons/team events
- You'll have a competitive compensation and education budget
- 25 days paid vacation + 1 accumulative day for each year of employment at SumUp
- Additional health insurance
- Multisport cards
- Various discounts for SumUp employees
- Attractive referral program
- Transportation to/from the office building
- Office relaxation activities such as yoga and massages
- Innovative office design featuring an amazing 360’ Sofia view, a music room, events forum space, fully equipped kitchen facilities, and cozy meeting rooms
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating tools that help them run their business. With a founders mentality and a 'team-first attitude' our diverse teams across Europe, South America, and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
Sounds interesting? For getting a sense of the team and atmosphere have a look at: https://www.facebook.com/InsideSumUpBG
Looking forward to receiving your application!