Über unsDie Spryker Systems GmbH ist eine schnell wachsende Technologie-Company, das führenden Herstellern, Marken und Händlern aller Industrien eine flexible Commerce Lösung entlang aller Kunden-touchpoints bietet. Vom Onlineshop über Mobile, Voice, Chatbots, Blockchain oder IoT Anwendungsfälle. Unsere modern ausgestatteten Büros befinden sich in den digitalen deutschen Metropolen Berlin und Hamburg.
Das internationale Spryker-Team arbeitet ständig mit neuen, spannenden Kunden, Technologien, innovativen Ansätzen und ist auf der Suche nach talentierten Mitarbeitern, die mit uns die digitale Commerce Welt revolutionieren wollen.
In aller KürzeIn spite of corona, our business is thriving, digital transformation is on a new rise, so come and join us, we are rapidly growing!
You are passionate about delivering projects and building strong relationships? You enjoy multitasking and coordinating in fast-paced environments? You adapt to changes quickly while staying calm, positive & keeping an assertive attitude? You are a team player, but love to work independently and take ownership?
As a Senior Project Manager (m/f/d) at Spryker, you will join the team with an impressive track record and be the key player in steering complex global project deliveries while coordinating multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Join our team and help us revolutionize the world of commerce & tackle diverse projects!
- Manage complex e-commerce initiatives
- Be a primary contact point for customers and establish strong relationships
- Define and articulate business requirements and a delivery plan for complex solutions with customers
- Support our customers and solution partners with our Expert Services team to de-risk their projects, transfer know-how and best practices regarding our Spryker technology
- Coordinate Spryker resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Manage successful transition between the sales process and the project implementation, as well as the handover into customer operations after project launch
- Be responsible for the entire project plan, resource planning, requirements management, workshops, consulting agreements, time tracking, project documentation, risk-assessments, billing, controlling, and account management
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and budget
- Monitor and report to management and clients about project status, while consulting about strategic topics
- You have 5+ years of Project Management experience (using agile methodologies like Scrum/Kanban) in a customer environment
- You have 3 years of experience managing technical teams and individuals
- You are ideally coming from a consultancy, system integrator, or large agency
- You have a good understanding of enterprise processes, as well as the eCommerce industry (experience with shop systems is a plus)
- You are a master of time management and you don‘t miss any details
- You are great at building relationships on all levels of an organization
- You are a strategic thinker who can anticipate potential challenges related to invisible constraints (e.g. regional/international differences, internal customer motivation, etc.)
- You are proficient in English (and any second language is a plus)
- You are okay with periodic traveling to customer locations (up to 30% if the situation allows)
- You have experience with relevant project management tools and services as well as with billing, accounting, and time tracking systems (Jira, Confluence, Excel, Google-Suite, etc.)
Das bieten wir – 5 Gründe Teil der Spryker Herde zu werden
We integrate work into our lives, not the other way around: To be your most productive, creative, and amazing self, make use of our work from anywhere policy, benefit from flexible and unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours from 6 am to 10 pm. To support your health, in our newly designed offices, we offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks. Benefit from our remote budget and set up your own personalized mobile office.
We challenge and grow: Our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and continuously develop your own skills further via self-learning tools and training. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free language classes.
We focus on our vision: Join an ambitious global journey, work and collaborate with masterminds and best in class colleagues while enjoying trust, flexibility, and full ownership to excel in an outcome-oriented environment. Go green with us, Spryker is a climate-neutral company and together with our employees, we support climate action projects. Grasp our vision even better during our regular all-hands and executive Q&A sessions.
We celebrate our success: Knowledge sharing sessions, digital Yoga and work-out classes, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit and never stop learning.
We live and breathe innovation: Constant innovation is not only essential to our product but the key to our DNA in all areas of business. Choose between the newest hardware versions e.g. Mac or Lenovo laptops and work on the latest business models and technologies. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so help us by providing feedback and suggestions via regular internal pulse surveys.